PDA

View Full Version : Off-Season Spirit Activities

DeathReaper
12-17-2006, 04:48 PM
We've had a lot of spirit activity here lately. We even got this game of "Ghost Chase" caught on film. Amazing...

http://littlekeylime.com/images/halloween/ghosts_ghostchase.JPG

Jim Warfield
12-17-2006, 05:24 PM
I once caught my finger on film as I was closing the camera, it hurt!

DeathReaper
12-17-2006, 09:26 PM
You're very funny man, Jim! :lol:

Yeah, that's true if you close your own camera and it will snap your finger! Oww!

Greg Chrise
12-17-2006, 10:47 PM
You're a very funny man, Jim! :lol:

Yeah, that's true, if you close your camera and it snaps on your finger! Oww!

DeathReaper
12-18-2006, 12:42 PM
There you go again, man!! Greg is A$$HOLE!!! :oops:

Greg Chrise
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Thank you for noticing.

I find it quite appauling that you lifted this photo out of what looks like a very nice family in Florida's personal photos and claim it to be your event.

You just suck.

If you go to the main page, www.littlekeylime.com you can see the little 2 year old girl swimming with a dolphin and you have just taken her little life away and claimed it your own. But in reality you are what? 23 years old and you think a $4 blow mold skeleton and half a coffin covered with chicken wire is a great yard display?

Why don't you go explore MYspace or something?

Yes, I might be an A$$ but I do not lift other people's ideas and claim them as my own and then say what you think everybody. You need like a whole life and I don't know wether to feel sorry for you or not. You have the compasion of a chimpanzee and I do not like it on this forum of people that even if they are just starting out all seem to have had lots of life experiences to share. You can only live vicariously through others, it is so sad and I am tired of you being the posterchild for retarded posts.

DeathReaper
12-18-2006, 05:19 PM
You, too, you sick f*#k!! Why don't you see my post the next time, then please do not respond?? Would this work for you? Can you simply ignore my post, can't you!? Sounds like you are A$$HOLE! :lol:

Greg Chrise
12-18-2006, 05:28 PM
It ain't happening.

I will not ignore theft of other people's materials.

I can not overlook someone claiming other's work and business to be their own

Any body can right click a photo and see in the properties that these are not from you and I'm not sure you are doing anyone a service.

Maybe I should use Larry's determination? You don't have a haunt do you. You don't work in a haunted attraction do you? You really aren't planning on doing so either but somehow a $4 blow mold skeleton in your front yard is an achievement! You don't really belong in this forum as a major contributor unless you have origional ideas and thought or other experinces inspired from HAUNTED HOUSES.

Barry
12-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Greg, where can I get blow molded skeleton's for $4??? They are all at least $10 around here! :P

Greg Chrise
12-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I remember when bread was 43 cents a loaf too! Gas was 56 cents a gallon and everyone bitched about that new high price.

Jim Warfield
12-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Pour that 56cent gas into the hollow skeleton, and there's quite a special pyro effect!
I have a huge thin plastic skull on prominent display here with a sign over it:"I am only a thin plastic skull , I have no soul, forgive me!" This kind of says alot, to those who tend to think about it. (and many do)
...but then...when a simple , or even silly mask or costume is shown as a costume becoming a trademark of a special psycho, THEN everyone gets scared by silliness! Isn't that something how that can work?
maybe some basic human insticnt is always aware of identifying new threats, real or imagined?
"Glogg, see stripes on snake? Don't play with this snake, it bite, kill you!"
"OK, Dad."

drfrightner
12-20-2006, 02:57 AM
I have to admit I've always been a Young Frankenstien fan...

Haven't seen this movie for years but maybe I'll break it out soon!

I miss Gene Wilder as well...he doesn't do anything anymore!

Larry