PDA

View Full Version : Camcorder

Raycliff Manor
01-31-2009, 08:12 AM
I've received a number of emails and PM's asking me what camcorder we wound up purchasing.

Hey there Mike! Glad you enjoyed my book and thanks for the feedback! I really do appreciate it!

We wound up getting the Sony SR11. We were able to get it on Amazon.com through Adorama for $689.95

We found an accessory package for $79.95, which included a table top and full standing tripod, camera bag, wide angle lens, battery charger, back-up battery, 3 Piece UV Lens Filter Kit, Memory Stick Card Reader for USB, Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo-4 Gig, Memory Card Wallet, Super 2X Super High Resolution Lens. We got this entire kit on Amazon through Big Value, Inc.

We also got the Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum Pro through Amazon directly for $85.49 and the freight was free because it was purchased directly from Amazon.com

I really haven't had time to do any real filming with the camera yet, but I've played around with it and the quality looks great so far. I have to experiment more with capturing ambient lighting and using the filters. There's a learning curve for me as I've actually never owned or used a camcorder before! LOL I will say though, this camera is pretty user friendly. Anyway, I hope this helps!

Kel

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Could you put a link to everything you just mentioned. Not because I'm lazy but because I want to look at exactly what you looked at if that makes sense.

Mike Goff
02-03-2009, 07:36 AM
after much research and consideration I have also decided on the Sony sr11 can't be beat for the money, infared night shot and high def.

Nightgore
02-03-2009, 09:18 AM
We bought a Canon HV30, HD cam... I LOVE IT!!! It's been able to, successfully, reproduce a true 24fpm film like video... in true hi-def!! I can't wait to get some awesome haunt footage with this thing...

Kel, I can't wait to see the footage you get of the haunt! So excited for everybody! -Tyler