PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Media

Grimley
01-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Haunted Media? The last time I saw them was TW 2007 and there website has never been updated.

Nightgore
01-31-2009, 10:33 PM
I guess the same old crap didn't turn out so good... in that I'm talking about their fanboy obbession with Halloween Haunt at Knott's. IDK... -Tyler

Speculo
02-01-2009, 08:13 AM
My understanding was that the owner Scott Broad had some serious medical issues. For a while there it seemed like he was about to get rolling again but there has been nothing from them in a while. Perhaps they had to take more time to refocus on other things, I don't know. They shot the heck out of our show years ago but it never came out. Now it would almost be a time capsule of what we were like then, we have changed a lot in the last 2-3 years!

He is a great guy and very talentend in my opinion. Here is a trailer of that old footage back when we were doing 3-D.

Thanks!

yoYsN1Ro__8

xxxdirk
02-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Thats really a shame. I always enjoyed the Haunted Media videos and thought they were done in good quality.....

MidnightEvil
02-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Scott is sill dealing with serious medical issues
I have a hard time getting a hold of him myself.
He has good days and bad days, when I call
if its a bad day he lets it go to voice mail.
It may be 3 or 4 week before he calls me back.

It is not my place to tell what the medical issues are.

nzanesmith
02-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Now it makes since... I ordered one of everything they had for sale about a month ago and didn't here anything for a few weeks. got an email from him saying he had some medical issues and would take care of the order. A few weeks later still no other responses or packages. Now at least i know that its more then just a cold so ill stop hassling him lol.

Mike Honcho
02-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Yeah his DVDs were nice quality, I enjoyed them.... Hey Tyler I thought I was the only one who thought the Halloween haunt thing was funny

virgil
02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Sad to hear. We'll be praying for him for sure.

Scott's always been good to us here at Virgil Music and
we've licensed several tunes to Haunted Media.

The DVDs *are* top drawer IMHO.

Get better Scott!!