PDA

View Full Version : Taters Health

Tater
02-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Dear Readers

I just wanted to give you all an update on whats been going on. As you may or may not know that for the last couple of months ive have some problems catching deep breaths and have been easily winded. I went to the doctor and he took a chest xray and said your fine. At the advice of others I went to have a second opinion..because lets face it im 27 and shouldnt be having this problem. The second doctor told me that there could be 5 things that could be at work....out of which 3 of them are...as he put it "Sinister". He hooked me up to an EKG and did some blood work on Wednesday and this coming tuesday I have to take a trip to the hospital and do some more tests. As for right now they dont plan on keeping me at the hospital, just letting me do the tests and leaving. I will keep you all posted on whats going on. Thanks for everyone that has already called and kept a watchfull eye on me.

Sincerly yours

Tater

spookologist
02-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Lots of luck to you Tater. Do keep us informed.
Hang in there.

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

drfrightner
02-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Tater,

I hope everything is okay with you my friend! I look forward to seeing you in St. Louis as GRANNY! This is something I must see in person! Don't get upset when I yak after you drink from your urine cup!

LOL

Larry

Raycliff Manor
02-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Hey Tater, powerful, positive healing energy coming your way my friend!

Kel

graystone
02-07-2009, 07:10 AM
My friend looks like there has been alot of health scares in the Haunt commuinity lately. Stay focused and dont try to diagnose your condition on line it will only make you feel worse trust me.

Keep the faith I will be praying for you my friend. Shane and its Get Well Tater. Shane this time.

N2SPOOKINU
02-07-2009, 07:29 AM
We're praying for you Tater. Get well buddy, see you at Transworld! Call me and let me know how the test results come out. Take care! You to Granny lol

tchaunt
02-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Even though I don't know you, I'll be praying for ya'. I hope everything goes okay. :)

spookhaven
02-07-2009, 07:47 AM
It's all those hazardous chemicals you are drinking out of strange bottles and eating stuff out of panties.....LOL You'll have to GO GREEN. Keep your chin up and smile, we are all thinking about you.

Darkangel
02-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Tater, I pray that it's nothing too bad and you recover quickly....

Darkangel

Mike Honcho
02-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Tater my friend, my prayers an thoughts are with you.

xxxdirk
02-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Ttater, you dont know me, but I know you and Granny and I will say aprayer for you tomorrow at chuch. Love you man!

stafford
02-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way, feel better!

Chris

Darkblood
02-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Tater,
I don't know you either...but we'll be praying for you too!
Get well my man...

Kirk

Killer Katie
02-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Tater, get better! Thoughts and prayers are with ya! Besides, I need you for Hauntcon!!
So, get the crap outta your lungs, catch your breath, and get back to haunting! (A little tough love..LOL)

hauntedhousenut
02-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Get well soon!

Tater
02-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks so much yall...I didnt post this to get attention I posted it because people from the chatroom were asking. I hope yall understand that. I will keep you all posted on what the doctor finds out...if he finds anything out

Motograter
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I had no idea this was going on. I hope you get better soon and hope to see you at TW.

Ken Spriggs
02-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Hey little buddy?
You better get better by March 23rd.
The guy with the blue jumpsuit has a present for you! You will not want to miss it!
I will make sure he leaves the suit at home this year....save that for MHC as usual!

damon carson
02-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Get Well Tater!
Damon

SomeThingInTheIce
02-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I hope you get feeling better.

SpFXChic
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Best wishes for a speedy diagnosis and recovery, Tater!

screamlinestudios
02-09-2009, 08:33 PM
TATER!

I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up. Thoughts and prayers for ya bro. Peace and Love, Peace and Love.

Please do update when u get an answer, I'm damn curious what could be causing that.

Your Haunt Bro -

Tater
02-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Ok latest update for yall.

I went to the hospital today, I was supposed to get a test and a chest Xray...however the doc didnt fax the forms so i couldnt get the Chest Xray done. The test came back....and she went over the results but couldnt give me anything about whats wrong with me, because she said it wasnt her place. She said a normal person can exhale for about 6 seconds. I got 2 seconds and that was the best I could get. I was nowhere near the marks that a guy same age and same weight was. After they gave me the breathing treatment it got worse...I went down from 2 seconds to a 1.5. Also just doing the breathing test got me outta breath. She is faxing over the test results to my doctor so they can figure out what the next step is.

Thanks

Tater

tkaska
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
We've never met, but I've enjoyed reading your posts -- my prayers are with you! Take care, update when you can! We'll be attending Transworld for the very first time ever in St Louis -- I'll be looking for your Granny, she sounds "lovely" :)
tkaska @ Kaska Family Farm

tchaunt
02-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh wow. I really hope everything does turn out to be fine. Well, I'm sure it will turn out fine, but still, you'll be in my prayers. :)

scareshack
02-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Tater,

Medical tests and all that are very nerve racking.
Hang in their man, it will work out.

Just stay positive as much as you can and know a lot of folks are thinking of ya buddy.

Best wishes and prayers being said for ya.

GraveStalker
02-11-2009, 05:50 AM
Tater - Hoping that it turns out to be something minor/very manageable and that you'll be back ripping up the nursing homes in no time!