PDA

View Full Version : HauntWorld Chatting

drfrightner
02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Seems that evey single night there is at least 10 people chatting in the chat room... I had fun chatting until 2:30am. Shane you missed Patti she jumped in for about 2 hours.

See you guys again later tonight!

Larry

graystone
02-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Yes here lately there has been several chatting including myself. Its a fun and good way to wind down the evening. We talk about everything from haunting to the weather and all in between. I encourage everyone that comes here to check it out its been alot of fun.

Patti sorry I missed you. Your a really sweet lady! Ok all you Haunt Owners, Make Up Artist, Actors, Prop Builders and Vendors. If your looking to wind down and maybe get a few laughs. I myself would encourage everyone to come in HauntWorld chat! Shane

Speculo
02-11-2009, 08:26 AM
I type too slow!

Thanks!

stafford
02-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Oh, come on Ben!

VZ2HcRl4wSk

KroneDaddy
02-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I type too slow!

take your mechanical, dryer-hose-thingie, hands off.

KDaddy

Speculo
02-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Eureka!

Thanks

Jim Warfield
02-11-2009, 11:52 AM
It's called busloads of customers this coming weekend and next!
Lots to do, sharpen the points in the Iron Maiden, wax the nooses,restock the napalm exhibit with fresh fuel,glue safety pins to the back of Mr. Tuxedo's petrified cat turds so they are ready to sell as nick-nacks.
WERQ! WERQ! WERQ!
Really though I will be seeing alot of customers soon, how can I be sure?

I already cashed their checks last week!

I was thinking of offering a special "See My Behind Tour", like the Darkness tour for some of the fans, butt...maybe another time?
Wait, did I get that wrong?

drfrightner
02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Ben you can make it just pop your head in! Its kinda fun!

Sometimes I jump in there are like 10 to 15 people chatting away!

Larry

Ken Spriggs
02-11-2009, 03:18 PM
You do sign in on your real name right?

Mike Honcho
02-11-2009, 03:29 PM
yeah last night was cool we even got to see larrys cars which im hateing on a lil bit because they are not mine :mad: lol damn it larry you and your mopars :p

tchaunt
02-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I've only managed to get in on two chats. Usually though, when I drop in, everyone leaves and it's just an awkward silence........a very awkward silence.

graystone
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Ken you crack me up!!! Come on in Ben you would enjoy it! You might get to see me and Larry hug! Shane and its a nice place to meet haunters! Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I guess i left to soon last nite. Oh well, tonite see you all again! Ben, I type slow to but they dont seem to mind my finger pecking! Come on in and have some fun.
Greg

drfrightner
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Ken you sign in under your user name and password and it lets you right in... people have a lot of fun chatting away. Last night I was telling all these jokes about how great I am like I'm so bad I have a summer home on the sun or air needs Larry to breath, lol!

All really Chuck Norris Fact jokes. Some people thought I was serious!

Yeah I was serious! LOL
Larry

mindtumor
02-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Chuck Norris jokes? You should have said Chuck Norris uses Larry jokes.

Ken Spriggs
02-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Larry you missed my point.......when in the chat room....are you on there as drfrightner?
It is funny, sometimes when we are on there....people pop on and off and never say anything.
Wondering who they are sometimes...

What Shane? What did I do? :)