PDA

View Full Version : Creating a new monster dance video

Gore Galore
02-11-2009, 11:10 AM
I thought it would be nice to start a very positive thread. so here goes.

I am sorry to say we have not had time to make any new monster dance videos for our and your enjoyment.
But we do want to make some new ones.
I would very much appreciate to hear from you to see what songs you think we should make our crazy dance videos choreographed to.
www.youtube.com/goregalore13

We have talked about doing
Michael Jackson's "Thriller" but I don't think our costumes would work very well this it.

We are looking for something very funny with a great rhythm.
And we are going to do one that puts the costumes in very weird situations, like a costume on a driving range etc... Or peeing in a urinal.
I think this would be very funny and entertaining to see how many weird situations we can come up with to put the costumes into.

I look forward to everyone's suggestions.

Smiley
02-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Oooo, I've got one.

oHg5SJYRHA0

or maybe...

GAM9diIDHqs

or possibly...

ZZZADbubu0Y

Dr. Giggles
02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I second the jumparound ONE!

Killer Katie
02-11-2009, 01:58 PM
I "third" Jump Around!
And what about Flo Rida's "Low", Run DMC's "Tricky" or Rob Zombie's "Living Dead Girl" in a strip joint, on stripper poles... LOL

I'd like to see one of the constumes in a drive thru window, hitching a ride, playing volleyball, grilling at a park.... just some thoughts!
Love the videos!!!!

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
02-11-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with all those possibilities Katie suggested. And to add try having the costumes standing in line for the DMV, playing fetch with a dog, ooh busting out of a cake for a bachelor party. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Vincent This Time!

Gore Galore
02-11-2009, 04:09 PM
LOL,
Goooood Suggestions.

Jump Around was already on my list. And at the top of the list to.
Along with Superfreak by Rick James.
U can't touch this by MC Hammer.

Kate,
those are some great suggestions.
I will add them to the list for sure.

Standing in line for Fast food.
Having 2 costumes running towards each other in slo mo as if they are in love.
I have so many more!

Keep em comin'
this is hilarious

Motograter
02-14-2009, 10:35 AM
I'd like to see Tree Beast jump around

Nightgore
02-14-2009, 10:43 AM
8mVEGfH4s5g

-Tyler

Greg Chrise
02-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Maybe there are enough of them out in the real world to have customer participation with not only a song but in front of famous landmarks?

The Grand Canyon, Times Square, Las vegas Strip, Seattle Space Needle, Statue of Liberty. Craziess around the country and satisfied customers?

The it could James Browns Living in America tour!

Greg Chrise
02-14-2009, 01:35 PM
monsters dancing in front of the Lincoln Memorial, Monsters dancing with Mickey Mouse.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
02-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I would agree with Greg because that is a really good idea. But... That would make it a big production cost to travel and such. Oh well sumtin to tink aboot. Vincent This Time!

Hey P.S.
How do you all have the line at the bottom of all your posts with the signature kind of thingy?

tchaunt
02-14-2009, 02:45 PM
How do you all have the line at the bottom of all your posts with the signature kind of thingy?
Go to User CP. Then find the toolbar on the left that says "Your Control Panel". Go down to "Setting and Options". Under that category, click "Edit Signature". You can then use BBCode to format your signature.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
02-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks TC you always know the way to help me out with these things! Vincent This Time!

Greg Chrise
02-14-2009, 08:24 PM
No travel involved, the videos are from users of Gore Galore Costumes around the globe that already exist, participate and mail the submisions or sned it digitally to Kevin.

A world wide puppet party!

MDKing
02-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Go with the House of Pain song and throw a "Larry Legend" jersey on one of the monsters like Everlast wore!!!

Allan

Gore Galore
02-16-2009, 07:08 AM
I think this is a hoot!
Beaker singing Rick Astley

3KANI2dpXLw

Nightgore
02-16-2009, 01:47 PM
PxdkKrhElpU

JWac5UT80no&feature=related

-Tyler

Nightgore
02-16-2009, 01:49 PM
4p6_WZJJNBw&feature=related

-Tyler

Dr. Giggles
02-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Wow, Tyler where do you find all these amazing videos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6Efggk5s8
Hahah couldnt resist...Dont worry the censored word is either count, or counting. Hahahah i got a kick out of this when my nephew showed me!