PDA

View Full Version : HHA Auction-Can't miss event!!!

MDKing
02-19-2009, 09:19 AM
HHA Auction
Date: Saturday March 28th, 2009
1525 S 8th St.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Time: Evening after 7pm (TBD)

As if seeing one of the best haunts in the world, The Darkness Haunted House, with full cast and show lighting isn't exciting enough the HHA will hold it's first auction to coincide with the tours on Saturday night, March 28th following the Transworld convention!!! Many of the top vendors our industry utilizes has generously offered product or services, and this will be YOUR chance to bid on and walk away with some amazing new additions for your show while benefitting the association.

We have a great mix of vendors and products that will be offered. We have things large and small, from props and show control pieces, web services and animation, all the things that will make your haunt even better this year. There will be something available for every budget!

We invite all haunters to join us in this exciting evening at The Darkness to see a great haunted house tour and bid on some awesome products by many of our top vendors.

I hope that you will join the HHA in Thanking our industry vendors and showing your appreciation by supporting them as they support all of us!

Listed below are examples of vendors that have donated product to the HHA for the auction...

Rogues Hollow
The Scarefactory
Unit 70
Distortions Unlimited
Composite Effects Masks
Gore Galore
SPFX/RealU Masks
Monster Tronics
Haunted Enterprises
Abracadaver Productions
Brainstorm Studios
Illusionator
Splatter FX
Spooky Buttons
Ghost Ride Productions
HauntBots
Fright Theater

(If you are a vendor and wish to participate in the HHA Auction please contact me at allan@bennettscurse.com. This will be a crowded event with a captive audience and a great opportuniy to get additional exposure away from the show floor in front of inspired haunters while at The Darkness)

Speculo
02-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Shane is also donating some rare Freddy Tennis shoes that are super collectable. I don't know the whole story on these, but they were a prototype that had the stripes like his shirt and blood on them, with an image of his face on the sole. New Line didn't approve the shoe, so the proto types are now super collectable, selling on ebay for $2000+

These will be at the auction, I will let Shane tell more details about them.

Thanks!

graystone
02-19-2009, 02:55 PM
As Ben stated these were to be released last September as the Nike Dunk Low SB Freddy Krueger Supreme they are Rare and Hot right now.( BE WARNED THERE ARE KNOCK OFFS! THAT ARE SELLING FOR A $150.00 TO $250.00). I am shocked that ebay has not caught them yet as this violates the copyright laws and thats grounds for removal.

Ok now for what I am donating these are the REAL SCRAPED SHOES!!!I was able to get my hands on a few pair. They are the real deal will never be released. If you have a museum these are a must for your collection. I will be wearing a pair and will be donating a pair size 10 to the auction. The real deal is selling on ebay from $1400.00 to $2500.00 as the year goes on you just sit back and watch what these rare shoes will be running experts say as much as $6000.00 here is the item number for the real supreme sample this guy is asking $1700.00 right now with a buy it now. Also he told me they had been slightly warn he did not mention this in his auction. Notice no tag just the extra shoe laces. The item number is 140301294326.

They are pretty sweet! To be honest I am not a huge nike fan as nike pays over seas workers as little as $2.00 a day for wages. No wonder Philip Knight Ceo of Nikes is the 5th richest man in America! But I want go into my personal thoughts. These were just one of those things I said as a horror fan and collector I had to have!!!!! Anyway GOOD LUCK AND THANKS BEN FOR EXPLAING WHAT THE HHA WILL BE DOING. By my donation I am showing my support. Shane and its Graystone Manor Shane this time!

SomeThingInTheIce
02-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Very cool ,we'll be there! Not sure I'll be able to out bid all you fat cats.lol. Thats a very nice list of vendors, thank you all and Shane thats wicked cool of you, those will go for a lot of money for sure.

MDKing
02-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Pretty creative shoes, never heard of them before. If they had some Nike air high tops I could wear them in one of my games or set up a photo shoot of myself dressed as Freddy dunking on someone!!!:p

Have any size 12 or 13's?

Thanks for the donation!

Allan

Jonathan
02-20-2009, 09:03 AM
I will see what I have in my collection from guests on RFR and also see what else RFR can offer. I'll get to you by the weekend once in the studios.

graystone
02-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes I have them in 81/2-13. I think later in the year I am going to offer a few pair for sale. Also I forgot to mention these shoes comes with a autographed photo of Robert Englund so he can watch over the shoes. Shane and its one two Freddy is running to you!!! Shane this time!

Grimley
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Any word on what some of the other items are?

MDKing
02-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Mostly it's brand new stuff that the vendors are keeping quiet on at the moment. You'll have to come to the auction to see what will be offered!! Something big from Scarefactory I know, cool things from Gore Galore and Monster Tronics...Not much info on what they are donating but what info I do know it all sounds great, something for everyone at all price levels and sizes!

Jonathan, thanks a lot we appreciate the support!

Allan