PDA

View Full Version : Soulards Discount

drfrightner
02-20-2009, 01:08 AM
For those coming to St. Louis I keep talking about my favorite place to eat downtown... they are also catering the food for The Darkness event.

They are offering a discount to anyone who wants to eat there. They are basically like a few blocks from the Darkness. If you want to eat there before the tour on Saturday or whenever here is a coupon for you.

www.soulards.com (http://www.soulards.com)

Just print this and take it in there... you won't regret eating at this place. Top notch... make sure you get a HOUSE salad!

Larry

Haunts of Richmond
02-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the coupon! Is this deal good for the entire table's ticket? Or is it for each individual?

drfrightner
02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
If I'm you I get seperate checks so you get $10.00 off each $50.00.

That is what I would do. This is a great place to eat for sure!

Larry

SomeThingInTheIce
02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
It says one coupon per table, so I'm sure you can only use one but hay ten bucks is ten bucks, thanks larry.

chuck weber
02-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Is the darkness still located in the welsh baby carriage factory or across the street or what? (i just might be attending) (with luck)..... I remember the welsh factory location...just trying to get my bearings (still near the farmers' market in soulard, correct ?? Please advise..... Thankx much, all the best, chuck