PDA

View Full Version : Scarefactory?

Grimley
02-20-2009, 07:52 AM
I remember reading about a scarefactory tour in St Louis. Is this happening or am I just imagining things?

graystone
02-20-2009, 08:00 AM
I think that might be at the MHC and not Tramsworld. Scarefactory is located in Ohio I dont see that happening. But then again you need to ask the master I am a ant on a stick here. Shane and its nobody. Shane this time!

Jonathan
02-20-2009, 08:01 AM
I am not sure on that one either.

I did tour Scarefactory during MHC last year. THat was a blast. But haven't heard about TW at all.

drfrightner
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
I think you mean Creative Visions. Mark is doing some tour of his shop on Friday. That is about all I know on that one. Scarefactory will have a tour of their booth at the show... LOL

Larry

Motograter
02-20-2009, 10:03 PM
That would be cool if Scare factory made a walk-thur of there props this year during tw. I heard they used to do it a couple years back. But when I went last year only Oak Island had a walk-thur.

MDKing
02-21-2009, 06:16 AM
When Scarefactory has new things like wall systems, like the Corridor of Corpse walls, they have small walkthoughs to show them off and they might add a few props in there but most of the props are set up as they have been for years....

Allan