PDA

View Full Version : Santa's Slay

DeathReaper
12-24-2006, 09:29 PM
I rented this dvd just tonite and it was pretty ok to me... It was directed by Bill Goldberg. Without giving away anything good.

Witty and extremely funny dialogue Special Effects/makeup that was pretty cool. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give it 6.75 - It was enjoyable, not too serious and goodtime flick. Plus Bill Goldberg, the former wrestler played as the evil Santa :!:

Also, suggesting "Silent Night, Deadly Night" dvd when you feel like to rent and watch it anytime.

SANTA'S MAKING A LIST... PRAY YOU'RE NOT ON IT. :lol:

Infoamtek
12-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Jolly, can't you read!?! This is Fright Forum! For haunts! Not movie s**t. Post movie s**t on Horror, Science Fiction, Cult Classics and Comic Movie Chat, please! That's the forum for movie s**t.

RJ Productions
12-25-2006, 05:03 AM
From what I have seen lately, Jolly Roger seems more interested in seeing himself in print that actually gaining or sharing knowledge. Of course one may say Jim is in that same boat, but then again Jim actually OWNS and operates an attraction. In fact Jim works more days in his haunt that probably 12 of us combined!!!

Jolly....this is a forum that's purpose involves the haunted attraction BUSINESS. These are people that are actually in the business of working haunted attractions.

IF you just want to talk "cool haunt stuff" please go find a forum that better suits your needs. Might I suggest:

http://www.hauntedattraction.com/forum/

You seem to just want to post to see yourself post, then you want to argue with anyone and everyone. You have NO background of which to even mount the simplest of battles. So of want real use are you to this forum???

You add no knowledge, no experience, you do not ask questions that are useful or even thought provoking. You are argumentative and most times rude.

Your best bet is to just remain a "lurker". Read posts, gain information.

When you actually have the experience and knowledge necessary to formulate answers.... then by all means share your wisdom.

Until then please act like the proverbial child and remain "seen but not heard". If not, you leave no choice but to be removed and banned from this site. I, like many others, have no use for your insolence and grow increasing tired of your bantering.

Have a nice holiday.

Greg Chrise
12-25-2006, 05:28 AM
This puts the petition up to 9 people.

Greg Chrise
12-25-2006, 05:31 AM
How many knots in a hangmans noose?

Barry
12-25-2006, 06:23 AM
Well, I have to side with Jolly on this one as Larry set the precedent. See the post from a few days ago entitled "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky... way off topic but" .

Infoamtek
12-25-2006, 11:27 AM
It IS Larry's forum.

PumpkinHead
12-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Well, I have to side with Jolly on this one as Larry set the precedent. See the post from a few days ago entitled "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky... way off topic but" .

Yes, but.....
Larry owns the forum and out of his 1555+ posts 99.99% of them are extremely helpfull, insightfull and thought provoking (the foam cave for example). Jolly has already posted in another section that he has no interest in owning or working in a haunted attraction.... and most of what he posts is easily mistaken for spam.

MidnightEvil
12-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey Barry

With all due respect, this is Larry's forum
so he can post anything and anywhere ever he likes.
That doesn't give the right to others to brake the rules.

But I'm with Rich on this one.
Jolly brings ZERO to this forum for haunters.
I think Jolly should find a forum that is more suited for him

Just my 2 cents.

xxxdirk
12-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Although I too have called foor Jollys removal, I can not blame him for this post. Quite a few others, including myself have posted non, haunted house related crap on this forum. We are a diverse group and will occasionally stray from haunted house talk. Where Jolly gets in trouble are his postings about things that offend the general memberlist list...

DeathReaper
12-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Ok, everybody, I'm truly sorry about posting this horror film in the wrong section, so I've already seen the correct section where I can post about the horror movies there. Please accept my apology. I will do my best to remember where to post the horror movies in the right category.

Greg Chrise
12-26-2006, 04:43 AM
Here's a site from an old freind of ours, iamlegend that you will want to check out and be a contributor for:

http://hauntedreport.com/

Greg Chrise
12-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Or if there is nothing to do in Norfolk, Va. and you have too much spare time on your hands you could learn THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsZy2425eY

PumpkinHead
12-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Or if there is nothing to do in Norfolk, Va. and you have too much spare time on your hands you could learn THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsZy2425eY

Greg,
That's flippin' sweet...

Barry
12-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Well, I must admit that I don't read every thread and don't know the whole history of Jolly. That being said, my only point was that if the owner of the forum makes a certain type of thread on their forum, I would take that to mean that the content is acceptable. JMHO. :)

Greg Chrise
12-26-2006, 07:58 PM
SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE

You will read every post.

You will understand every posts content before it gets deleted.

You will watch the Hauntworld screen even if it effects your personal life.

You will watch the Hauntworld screen even if it detracts from making a living.

You will not remember this post when you wake up.

You feel refreshed.

ClusterOne
12-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Wow, it seems like some people here just wait for Jolly to screw up a little so they can jump down his throat. It was a horror movie and it wasn't in the Pro Haunt section, also there was none of his strange links to click.

In the words of me in the 4th grade, take a chill pill.

Greg Chrise
12-27-2006, 11:23 PM
This forum is like the man made electonic feed back wave monitoring machine of the mass conciousness of the whole universe and he's like screwin up the stream, man.