PDA

View Full Version : Full color tshirts

Haunted Farm
02-26-2009, 03:28 AM
Hey guys I am looking to order some full color tshirts and hooodies can anyone tell me who to order these from? I am just tired of looking.

chuck weber
02-26-2009, 09:26 AM
www.fright-rags.com also, (i think) the gentleman who owns the headless horseman haunted attraction in new york also has a t-shirt business. Contact him for information. Good luck !!!!! Chuck

Motograter
02-26-2009, 09:51 AM
If your talking about having your haunt name and logo put onto shirts and hoodies. This company doe's an awesome job PLUS you can upload your logo/images and create the shirt how you want to look online.
www.customink.com

kennyny
02-26-2009, 10:05 AM
We’ve been using Jakprints for years and found they have the best pricing and service. For our black tees which have 9 colors in the logo I pay $6.25 per shirt and our hoodies with the same setup I pay $13.00 ea. Now that’s on a 100 item order. If you fall below that or need specialty sized they do have up-charges, but still within reason.

In the northeast hoodies far outsell our t-shirts.

http://www.jakprints.com/apparel/

Good luck!

MDKing
02-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Mike and Nancy Jubie from the Headless Horseman runs Sunshine T's, they do a great job!

Allan

BruiseMuse
02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
I second JakPrints, they are local for us and they do amazing work at decent prices. We've used them for a decade now.

Dr Spooktakular
02-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Those of you who use JakPrints:
1. What kind of Tee do you get?
2. Did you have it shipped?
3. How much was shipping on 100 shirts?

kennyny
02-26-2009, 11:14 AM
My last order of t-shirts from them were cotton fruit of the loom. Shipping was about $35 bucks from Ohio to New York, but my order had various sizes (sm - 3xl). Printing is usually a 2 week turnaround time. For the first order I do know that you have to pay for all of the screen charges (one for each color), but after that they keep them on file. I think mine have been on file with them for about 4 years and never had to pay any setup fees since.

BruiseMuse
02-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Those of you who use JakPrints:
1. What kind of Tee do you get?
2. Did you have it shipped?
3. How much was shipping on 100 shirts?

We have ordered a variety of shirts (usually Hanes, Anvil, or American Apparel) and styles (t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodies, babydolls, tank tops) and the quality has always been great.

We do not ship, since we always pick them up.

One cool thing htey do (that I haven't seen at a lot of printers) is they will do custom tags for the shirts. So instead of the tag simply saying Hanes, it can say your haunt name with hte normal garment care instructions. It's a nice extra touch. They also do embroidery for garments too.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
02-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Great thread I've been trying to find a cheap provider of custom apparel for a few months now and that jak prints one is great! Vincent This Time!

Haunted Farm
02-26-2009, 09:13 PM
This really helps I will look into it!~:p

Raycliff Manor
02-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Last year we used JSR at http://www.jsrdirect.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&query=netherworld&searchfields=brand If you contact them, talk to Gabe Price and ask for wholesale pricing. We got the "Victorian Reaper" shirts and had them add our tagline and website to the backs of the shirts in white ink. I know we ordered more than 100 shirts, maybe 200, but our cost per shirt with the custom printing was only something like $6.50 per shirt! If you like one of their designs it might be cost effective to do what we did. ;)

Kel

N2SPOOKINU
02-28-2009, 08:57 AM
How about some of you that use JakPrints upload a photo of your t-shirt so we can look at the quality of the printing. We have a local company we get a great deal from but if they are a better one I'm all for it.
Thanks, Greg