PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ken!

Raycliff Manor
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
A little raven told me that Ken (Dream Reapers) is going to be celebrating a birthday. Have an awesome birthday Ken and may this be the start of many incredibly great years of furthering your passion and realizing your dreams my friend!

Kel

Nightgore
03-06-2009, 01:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN.... you crazy f**ker... I hope you have an AWESOME day, old man! ;) -Tyler

graystone
03-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I hope you like your present I sent ya man. I cut the head off of your favorite person and had him I mean it mounted!!!! LMAO Happy Birthday Man! Shane and its Happy Birthday To You! Happpy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Krazy Ken!! Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!

Yes I know I spelled it with a K instead of a C

drfrightner
03-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Happy Birthday Ken! Larry

Haunted Illinois
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Unless I'm waaaayyyy offfff. Isn't Ken's birthday on March 8th? People need to celebrate your birthday on the right day. LOL. Happy B-Day on March 8th Ken. =]

Darkangel
03-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Happy Birthday Ken!

Darkangel

Kevin Dells
03-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Happy Birthday AZZhole!

SHELDON
03-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear KEEEENNNNN, happppppyyyy birrrrrrrthdaaaaaaay tooooooo youuuuuuuu! Bitch!

Ken Spriggs
03-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the wishes.......I got black bears......hmmmm what kind of killer coat can I make with this?????????
You think I am jokin?
Big pimpin........Chitown style!!!!!!

I can see it now.......a new character azzhole as a pimp........fur hat and all!!!!

Oh and a little word to the wise......when you go out drinking for your birthday........make sure the walk way is cleared to the bathroom before going to bed!!!!
Hope i don't have a cast on for TW....damn xbox