PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Lights - LEDs / Santa Sleigh/ Hay Wagons

twohlgemuth
03-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi Haunters,

I have thousands of feet of White and Blue LED lights for sale along with a custom Santa Sleigh for photos. Hay Wagon with benches that seats up to 45 guests and a second one that is just a flat bed. All the products you need to sale Christmas trees. Shaker, Netter, tree stands etc. White 50x80 two pole tent with sides and high wind tie downs.

To much stuff to list here, if you are interested please let me know and I will send you an excel sheet with pricing.

Everything was purchased new or custom build fall of 2008 accept the tent that is one year old.

Coasterbp
03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Are you selling items individually or as a lot?

twohlgemuth
03-11-2009, 05:43 AM
I would like to sell the lights as one package, the other items can be sold separately. Anyone interested message me with your email address and I will send you an excel sheet showing my cost new in 2008 and the 20% sale price.

Thanks,

hauntpro
03-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Send a price sheet to big_bucks_ben@yahoo.com thanks ben

Raycliff Manor
03-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Tony, I'll be looking for you at TW my friend! It's been a while since the FTFT!

Kel

CIRCUS SIDESHOWS
05-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi, i would be interested in some of these items. Please send list and pics to my email circussideshows@yahoo.com there was no email to get ahold of you. Thanks ricky

Haunts of Richmond
05-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I would like to sell the lights as one package, the other items can be sold separately. Anyone interested message me with your email address and I will send you an excel sheet showing my cost new in 2008 and the 20% sale price.

Interested in the tent: ryans@bloodlakeva.com