PDA

View Full Version : Booked my ticket!

Haunting Copy
03-16-2009, 07:58 PM
I get to go to TransWorld!

For days I haven't been able to nail down a schedule . . . but yes . . . oh YES! I shall be at TransWorld, bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Now, what was this about beer trick-or-treat? :D

Sarah

P.S. I got my ticket through Priceline. It totalled like $260, but I'll be up with the chickens, coming and going. :(

Greg Chrise
03-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Up with the chickens? Are you going by Tijuana Taxi?

Killer Katie
03-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Hell yeah, Sarah! Make sure we get together at the bar!!

Don_OfThe_Dead
03-16-2009, 10:41 PM
I get to go to TransWorld!

Now, what was this about beer trick-or-treat? :D

:(

Oh boy oh boy!
There are naysayers, and people who think we should establish rulez and what not.

I say- be prepared, have a few cold ones in your room in case you find yourself with down time- and be prepared to pass some out for those bold enough to go room to room in search.
Or be bold and go search out others.
I'm all for drinking at the bar (and will prove that) but I'm also for trick or treating in March! In a hotel! annoying people!

you'll see me- I'm dressing up! I'm gonna cut holes in my bedsheets and be a ghost haunting the hallways!

Haunts of Richmond
03-16-2009, 11:01 PM
you'll see me- I'm dressing up! I'm gonna cut holes in my bedsheets and be a ghost haunting the hallways!

He's serious, folks. Be prepared.

- Ryan
~ MC Terror

Nightgore
03-17-2009, 05:32 AM
Sarah,

Awesome! Can't wait to FINALLY meet you in person... it'll be nice compared to the chats we have! hhahahahaha... I'm glad your making it to TW and yes... be prepared! ;) -Tyler

Haunting Copy
03-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Up with the chickens? Are you going by Tijuana Taxi?

I'm going to feel like I've been to the pit of Hell when I get off the plane, LOL. My flight leaving Austin takes off at 6:35am. :(

Greg, are you going to TW?

Haunting Copy
03-17-2009, 06:34 AM
Hell yeah, Sarah! Make sure we get together at the bar!!

YAY, KATIE!! Yes, the bar. The Jello-O shot stand. The keg. Huh? No keg?! :confused:

Seriously, though, I am looking for someone who might be interested in going to The Big Bang with me. :)

Haunting Copy
03-17-2009, 06:37 AM
Oh boy oh boy!
There are naysayers, and people who think we should establish rulez and what not.

I say- be prepared, have a few cold ones in your room in case you find yourself with down time- and be prepared to pass some out for those bold enough to go room to room in search.
Or be bold and go search out others.
I'm all for drinking at the bar (and will prove that) but I'm also for trick or treating in March! In a hotel! annoying people!

Yeah, but you don't want to be sitting in your room for hours expecting trick-or-treaters - and then no one comes!

I guess you could just walk around saying, "Trick or treat!" and hope that someone hands you something good to drink. :P

Haunting Copy
03-17-2009, 06:38 AM
Sarah,

Awesome! Can't wait to FINALLY meet you in person... it'll be nice compared to the chats we have! hhahahahaha... I'm glad your making it to TW and yes... be prepared! ;) -Tyler

And what exactly is wrong with the chats we have, Tyler? >:(

Haunting Copy
03-17-2009, 06:39 AM
He's serious, folks. Be prepared.

- Ryan
~ MC Terror

Please advise. :D