PDA

View Full Version : Hot News Off The Presses Meet In Chat

graystone
03-18-2009, 05:18 PM
at 10 PM!!!!!!Look there is some very interesting and disturbing news that I found out today! Its bad, real bad ,its so bad I need to tell everyone! At 10pm I will make the announcement in live chat then! Shane and its going to be bad! Shane this time!

hauntedhousenut
03-18-2009, 05:25 PM
You mean I have to wait till 10!!!

Haunting Copy
03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
at 10 PM!!!!!!Look there is some very interesting and disturbing news that I found out today! Its bad, real bad ,its so bad I need to tell everyone! At 10pm I will make the announcement in live chat then! Shane and its going to be bad! Shane this time!

Which time zone?

graystone
03-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Eastern! Although I am on centeral! Shane and its bad! Shane this time!

hauntedhousenut
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
How about a hint?

terrormasue
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
OK if you are on Eastern time it is now 10:00 so how about it?

terrormasue
03-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Some of us have to get up early for work.........Give it up Shane...

SomeThingInTheIce
03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for keeping me for nothing!

UnDeRTaKer313
03-18-2009, 07:45 PM
you had good intentions .
But next time do it earlier

graystone
03-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Well we broke the record in chat tonight 44 people! The only announcement was for everyone to come in and chat, have fun and talk! I know some wanted drama and I wish I could have provided some for ya but right now were all having fun!

SomeThingInTheIce sorry man but I dont think I kept ya for nothing heck there is 30 plus cool people to chat with thats worth something dont ya think? Shane and its having a blast! Shane this time!

UnDeRTaKer313
03-18-2009, 07:59 PM
whats your email address?
that was amazing and i dont think you fully know why.
nick

robert
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Some body has never read the "Boy who cried wolf".

creep house
03-18-2009, 11:15 PM
....this sounds like something teenagers would do !!!!

and its FU this time !!!!!!

brad
03-18-2009, 11:22 PM
....this sounds like something teenagers would do !!!!

and its FU this time !!!!!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking!

terrormasue
03-19-2009, 03:11 AM
Find out which room Shane is in........... It's short sheeting his bed this time for sure this time.

UnDeRTaKer313
03-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Shane is not the teenager.
were all the teenagers that the only way to get yall in a chat is to make fake drama. lol
Hes trying to help yall out and make yall have fun
if you got mad that he did this then your only on this forum for the drama not what its meant for.

terrormasue
03-19-2009, 03:54 AM
I missed the whole thing......I had to go to bed.

terrormasue
03-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Creep House......I sent you a visitor message. Right now you can't receive any PM. Get that set up and I can PM all info. Thanks.

MDKing
03-19-2009, 04:26 AM
Shane what was the news?

Darkangel
03-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Shane watch out it looks like Nick is quite smitten with you. Maybe its Shane is the Pied Piper to kids this time...;)

Was there ever any drama or were you trying to see how many people would jump if you said jump to satisfy your ego?

Darkangel

graystone
03-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Thanks Nick and your exactly right some was surly looking for something more than to chat with some cool azz folks. Anywho most in there knew it was nothing but a funny way to see if we could pack the room and we did!! But just goes to show ya the couple that got ticked wanted more than to chat with some cool folks.

We toped out at 44 PEOPLE IN CHAT LAST NIGHT AMAZING! for this chat here! And after everyone found out it was all a joke only about 10 left and a couple of them had to go to bed and get ready for work. We still averaged 30 people last night way up for an average of less than 10. All in all we had a blast and the ones here that got ticked because you did not get some hot gossip well I got some for ya now!

We laughed talked about TW. We chatted about the new toys thats going to be shown in St. Louis we even talked about Granny!! Bottom line it was a fun night and it was even funner to see all the speculation of what was going on. All in all we had a good laugh and a good chat thats for sure. Only ones missing was Patti and Larry! Larry 44 people dude! Shane and its whats FU is for people to leave in stead of hang around and make new friends and chat! Shane this time!

P.S. ***added Darkangel babe don't be a jealous hater. Tatto with TOTF was there, Dan from HOT, Greg from FF, Scott from SH, Jim from RGI, Brad from DD was there, and I could go on. Yeah they were a few teenagers there but hell were you not one once? I have no ego but I do respect your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it just as I am so heres my opinion. Dark loosen up your panties! Next time come in and join in the fun you might just like it!!!!! And the new was. I have been lied to by Geico! I just found out that I HAVE NOT BEEN SAVING A TON OF MONEY after they said I would. Aint that a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkangel
03-19-2009, 04:57 AM
Shane I was in there for a little while, you didn't see me?

Darkangel

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 09:49 AM
It was fun, and I'm glad you did it.

But now you're not to be trusted, LMAO!!

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Thats exactly what I was thinking!

You were there??

brad
03-19-2009, 10:11 AM
You were there??

No. I didnt know about it till way after it happened. But reading the first half of this thread, that was my opinion at the time.

Now after reading Graystone's last post, I kinda wished I was there.

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
No. I didnt know about it till way after it happened. But reading the first half of this thread, that was my opinion at the time.

Now after reading Graystone's last post, I kinda wished I was there.

Yeah, it was fun . . . in a way, LOL. It was kind of like being at a party where you're not permitted to speak to any one person for more than 30 seconds - all the while, three other people are tapping on your shoulder to get your attention.

Madness!!

MidnightEvil
03-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Yeah, it was fun . . . in a way, LOL. It was kind of like being at a party where you're not permitted to speak to any one person for more than 30 seconds - all the while, three other people are tapping on your shoulder to get your attention.

Madness!!
That's why i don't do chat rooms

Speculo
03-19-2009, 12:08 PM
I can talk all day long as anyone who knows me will attest.

Type...Not so much!

Thanks!

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 12:28 PM
I can talk all day long as anyone who knows me will attest.

Type...Not so much!

Thanks!

Me, just the opposite.

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 12:30 PM
That's why i don't do chat rooms

Any NORMAL chat room - eh hem - will have only two or three people. This thing was like a verbal orgy on steroids!

brad
03-19-2009, 12:46 PM
verbal orgy on steroids?

Thats an interesting way to describe it.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 03:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Verbal orgy on steroids! Thats a good one! No but seriuosly it was fun big new or not and besides I already knew thats what shane was gonna say. I did that my senior year in highschool as a prank to the ASB students. Bunch a deuches but I digress it was fun then and its fun now. The Geico line was briliant and I haven't use that one in a while. Shane that was awesome dude... To bad it'll never happen again... Vincent This Time!

Verbal orgy on Steroids!

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 03:44 PM
But Vincent, you can't say "Vincent This Time"! Shane already took it, so anything else is copycat!

You gotta show us the original Vincent - the one we love, the one no one else can be. :D

Cheers!

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Ok true dat true dat. You've inspired me to come up with a sign off that is original. Give me a couple of days and a couply of tries.

graystone
03-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Give us all a good one! Shane and its Vincent Shane thinks your a cool dude! Shane this time!

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Idk I'm having second thoughts about the ones I put on the poll. I mean Shazam is pretty cool but it doesnt capture my essence. So those are just a joke.

Mike Honcho
03-19-2009, 06:19 PM
seacrest out .......

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Idk I'm having second thoughts about the ones I put on the poll. I mean Shazam is pretty cool but it doesnt capture my essence. So those are just a joke.

I have faith in you, O' Creative One.