PDA

View Full Version : My New ORIGINAL Sign Off(Thread is For NON Jerks Only)

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Haunting Copy being one of the nicest people on these forums has inspired me in a way to get of the shane banwaggon and come up with my own sign off that noone else on here has... So I picked my favorites and letting you guys vote for your favorite.

SomeThingInTheIce
03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Ah , this may come as a shock to you but none of those are original.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Orginal to these forums... Cmon will you lightin up, take the bucky head outa your ass and have some fun. I gotta get going but I'll be on a little later to check the results.

SomeThingInTheIce
03-19-2009, 04:19 PM
I am having fun ......at your expense.

dawn408
03-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Why don't you just use "desperate attention whore". I thinnk that describes you really well.

SomeThingInTheIce
03-19-2009, 04:31 PM
That was F&#king awesome!

Why don't you just use "desperate attention whore". I thinnk that describes you really well.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
that was good. Seriuosly dude if I could edit the post I would add that no joke. Ok if you like Desperate Attention Whore then don't vote in the poll just type it from here on...

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh little side question. Dawn you've been on a member since 2003 and you chose one of your 5 posts to be on one of my threads. You don't know how much that honors me. And STITI I know your having fun at my expense I just had a good come back so I had to type it.

brad
03-19-2009, 06:24 PM

CLASSIC!!!!!!

That sums up this thread!

j/k

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Actually, oakhills, "Desperate Attention Whore" is really good! I mean it! It's a name that was earned by taking hard knocks. I say roll with it. :D

Boni
03-19-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote of the year. I about fell off my chair. That totally sums up this kids whole reason for posting here.

MidnightEvil
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Should we make it simple and just say DAW

Jolly Pumpkin
03-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I honestly don't like any of those sign offs. None of them are creative and they're all very cheesy. I don't really think it matters how you sign off.

actiondeath
03-19-2009, 09:05 PM
It's a name that was earned by taking hard knocks.

I totally read that wrong.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
03-19-2009, 09:40 PM
But the new people won't know what DAW means... I mean I do like the mysteriousness of the abbreviation but dous it really say I am a desperate whore of attention?

TheNightMare
03-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Ah , this may come as a shock to you but none of those are original.

I agree with the above statements.

WHY do you have to be like shane? Let him have his send off, as that what makes him different than everyone else on here. By you adding one just shows your a copy cat and not a leader.

Just so you know I thought this thread/poll was gonna be about you leaving hauntworld forums.

Haunting Copy
03-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Instead of making it a "sign off," just make it a part of your signature. :)

Boni
03-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Shouldn't you be in bed by now, school tomorrow ya know.

hauntedhousenut
03-20-2009, 03:08 AM
Remember it's the approach, until you learn how to land you'll never make to the terminal.

Haunting Copy
03-20-2009, 04:48 AM
Remember it's the approach, until you learn how to land you'll never make to the terminal.

That one flew right past me. :confused:

Haunting Copy
03-20-2009, 04:49 AM
i totally read that wrong.

lmfao!! . . .

Infoamtek
03-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Oak can't be a desperate attention whore, whores get paid for what they do. He's a Desperate Attention SLUT!

brad
03-20-2009, 09:31 AM
I say, just put something in your sig, just like everyone else does.

Shane is unique with his sign off. Dont try to copy him, or be similar like you have been.

Just put something in you sig.

Brad this time!!!! ;)

Haunting Copy
03-20-2009, 04:30 PM
I say, just put something in your sig, just like everyone else does.

Shane is unique with his sign off. Dont try to copy him, or be similar like you have been.

Just put something in you sig.

Brad this time!!!! ;)

I like Brad's idea. Even better, just don't worry about it. Something will come along naturally and be just perfect for you. :)

Dr. Giggles
03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Don't mean to be a jerk, but is this thread really relevant? Could you not have dont this on YOUR time?
C'mon man, THINK before posting.
Oh and i agree with Infoamtek.
Good point!

Haunting Copy
03-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Don't mean to be a jerk, but is this thread really relevant? Could you not have dont this on YOUR time?
C'mon man, THINK before posting.
Oh and i agree with Infoamtek.
Good point!

But look how many people have *chosen* to spend their time here. ;)

Dr. Giggles
03-20-2009, 07:53 PM
This i recognize. That is why i am a little frustrated. All these great haunt minds wasted on a rather irrelevant thread. I mean i am not bashing you Oak, got no problem with you at all. But these posts just waste time and in the end accomplish nothing. Once again not bashing just stating my views!

creep house
03-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Well said Dr. Giggles...................

brad
03-21-2009, 10:42 AM
This i recognize. That is why i am a little frustrated. All these great haunt minds wasted on a rather irrelevant thread. I mean i am not bashing you Oak, got no problem with you at all. But these posts just waste time and in the end accomplish nothing. Once again not bashing just stating my views!

I think we're allowed to have some fun on this forum.

Now, I wouldnt exactly consider this the fun part. But I think we should be able to joke around and stuff on here every once in a while.

Dr. Giggles
03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Eh, i guess so. Maybe i just need to lighten' up?
But i mean i understand the joke around and stuff, but all this to pick a sign off? I honestly love to joke around, infact thats all i have been doing recently.
Infact outside of the haunt when they need me I am a circus clown. Ha, so anyway.
Sorry everyone, suppose i'l just lighten' up.

Haunting Copy
03-21-2009, 03:33 PM
eh, i guess so. Maybe i just need to lighten' up?
But i mean i understand the joke around and stuff, but all this to pick a sign off? I honestly love to joke around, infact thats all i have been doing recently.
Infact outside of the haunt when they need me i am a circus clown. Ha, so anyway.
Sorry everyone, suppose i'l just lighten' up.

yay!! :d . . . .

Kevin Dells
03-21-2009, 04:35 PM
I think if i was to even have a sign off it would be" Im off like a cheerleaders shirt"

But i agree kinda pointless.

Dr. Giggles
03-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Hahaha! Very nice Kevin.