PDA

View Full Version : HHA first meeting and photos

drfrightner
03-30-2009, 06:18 AM
In case you didn't come over 200 if not 300 people showed up for the HHA meeting. HHA was an awesome presentation and give the credit to the existing board because they did EVERYTHING!

I would love to hear some reflections on what you heard in the room!

Here are some pictures of the meeting. The HHA auction also raised over $11,000.00 from my understanding which clearly must be a success. From my understanding around 110 people joined while at the show itself putting the total membership well north of 200 I believe!

Larry

Darkangel
03-30-2009, 09:06 AM
I thought it was fantastic! Very quick, direct and to the point!!! And it's great to hear the direction of this association from some great haunt owners...All of you guys did a great job representing the industry positively! The feedback from many in the seats was very good.

Darkangel

SteveR
03-30-2009, 09:14 AM
I liked that you kept to a quick-pace schedule and didn't drone on. You all hit the highlights, kept it relevant. It's good to see the outreach to startup haunts. I think the HHA will do well!

Nightgore
03-30-2009, 09:17 AM
We weren't able to attend, sadly, but can someone send me info on what was covered so I can be up to speed?

Thanks! -Tyler

N2SPOOKINU
03-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Because of the Columbia haunt Tour we were not able to attend either. Is there a video or minutes of the meeting we can get?
Thanks,
Greg
Fearfest

UndeadProd
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Here are 2 shots of the HHA booth. Special thanks to Illusionator for providing us with such great banners and concept.

http://www.illusionator.com

Haunts of Richmond
03-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Larry,

Great meeting... really informative... as was your seminar. I took 6 pages of notes alone!

I also see our crew in a couple of your photos. Do we have permission to repost these on our myspace and/or facebook pages if we were to give you credit? Thanks!

- Ryan

SomeThingInTheIce
03-30-2009, 07:48 PM
It was a great meeting, the video was awesome but I think your selling it short larry, it looked like more then 300 people in there, I could be wrong bit looked like a lot.

Loud &twisted
03-30-2009, 08:04 PM
I heard a lot of positive comments being made. Health care and safety sparked a great deal of interest for the people I was setting around.

MDKing
03-31-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks again everyone for coming to the meeting! The response has been fantastic! We want everyone to join and have a voice in the association.

Allan Bennett

FablesStudios
03-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Can there be something sent out to haunts that were not at the meeting that are part of the association? Like: minutes, notes or outline? When will the online payment be up? Thanks for all your help!

Peter
Fables Studios