PDA

View Full Version : From the pics I have seen....

Monster Asylum
03-30-2009, 11:04 AM
I am not impressed. It amazes me how much garbage is offered in the Halloween industry.
Did anyone take pics of Vendors? Masks ,Props stuff of that nature.

Thanks

www.monsterasylum.com

Motograter
03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Here are a few

Motograter
03-30-2009, 12:12 PM
And a little more..

Darkangel
03-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Those are great examples, but a lot of the stuff was not great. I saw one wolf animation that when it popped up it's legs were too small and not foam filled so they swung all over the place and dragged and got bent up on the ground as it recoiled!

Another was a white wolf suit that that has jeans on over the fur. I would rather see people charge Scarefactory or Distortions prices and deliver props on that level rather than throw something together that looks cheap and charge much less....

Darkangel

Motograter
03-30-2009, 12:23 PM
I took over 100 pixs but here some more

drfrightner
03-30-2009, 01:37 PM
I heard tons of good things about many vendors but putting those aside what about all the new companies that showed up with animations this year like Dark Raven or Pale Night?

Those two companies really seemed to impress people from a new animation perspective I thought. Scarefactory had those flying vampires that was original and I'm sure complicated to build.

I will keep digging through my photos to find more cool photos. There was so much stuff its hard to remember it all!

Larry

hearsechik
03-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Those wall panels are sweet- what company are they from?

drfrightner
03-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Those are Scareparts repped by Nightscream.

Larry

Darkangel
03-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Those panels were very nice! Allan, get out of the way I want to see the panels!!! LOL

Darkangel

creep house
04-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Haunt Show 2009 004.jpg (147.5 KB)
Haunt Show 2009 039.jpg (258.5 KB)

creep house
04-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Haunt Show 2009 057.jpg (259.8 KB)
Haunt Show 2009 064.jpg (216.9 KB)

drfrightner
04-01-2009, 02:56 AM
I personally thought there was too much cool stuff to buy which made it hard to choose what you wanted. I would admit there wasn't like ONE thing that you had to have, I didn't see anything like that anything.

In years past there has been that ONE THING like the Distortions Electric Chair, Black Hole Tunnel, Corpsealater, or well our Werewolf if anyone goes back that far...

There has always been something that you say 'I MUST HAVE THAT'... I'm sitting here trying to think what that would be this year and can't come up with anything. Did anyone hit a HOME RUN GRAND SLAM... I would say no.

However I would say I saw the best overall lineups from most companies that I think I've ever seen.

Fright Props without a doubt had their best stuff. Distortions had more new stuff than I've seen in years. Scarefactory always has awesome new stuff and this year no exception. That new company Raven Productions well that stuff was just awesome. Gore Galore I thought had their best stuff EVER and I mean EVER!

Pale Night had some cool stuff for sure.

I mean a lot of companies just had great stuff. Nightscream Studios has that cool car, cool wolves, and those drive around costumes. Just cool stuff.

No new stuff from Unit 70 at the show but I heard a lot of comments about the stuff people saw in our haunt like those clowns, Venus Fly Trap, etc. etc.

So overall as far as new stuff yes many things to choose from and that is what makes it so hard.

Larry