PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share something with all of you

maliciousstudios
03-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Hey guys,

Allot of people have been after me to post a link for our new website on Haunt World

- Due to the usual cricism - I am going to post it....

Reluctantly

But wanted to share our creation with you guys regaurdless....

We worked VERY hard on the site ( ALL OF US ) And We Are Very Proud To Have What Allot Of People Are Saying Is The BEST Horror Genre Website They Have EVER Seen....

Check it out and let us know what you think

( Gritting My Teeth ) LMFAO

RedCrow brought my dreams to reality.... helped me to get the ideas out of my head and onto the internet. If you want to kick-ass.... talk to them they will hook you up.

" I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE OF HORROR AND ITS NAME IS REDCROW "

www.maliciousstudios.com

maliciousstudios
03-30-2009, 10:27 PM
okay.... I guess I will be the first to post....lol

Hey man, your site sucks.... its compete crrrrap !

Thanks for wasting my time.

HAHA !......

Haunting Copy
03-31-2009, 12:30 AM
Malicious, I thought it looked great. Navigation was good, with the following exception.

Navigation links to all other main pages need to be on each page, not just the home page. It's frustrating to want to jump to another page, but have to first go back to the home page to get there.

RedCrow may be aiming for simplicity, but that much simplicity is coming at too high a price (frustrating the site visitor). I've noticed this in his other sites, too. That said, when I go full-bore for my own website, I'm going to ask him to do it. I like his work.

Looks awesome, and my favorite piece you have posted so far is the ROT skull! :D

maliciousstudios
03-31-2009, 07:51 AM
ROT skull....lol.... yeah, I made a crap load of them a while back for a couple of movies.... I have some more cool stuff coming out next quarter. I mad a few ROT skulls for a few radio stations too but I changed the way they look. I cant wait to add them later, they are very simple and people seem to want to buy them like hotcakes....lol... Yes, I do agree about navigation too but we put a ton into this site and there isnt much we can do about navigation at this point.

I know most of you dissagree with the beginning ( BUT ) I am not a family oriented type of guy ( unless Im playing tea party with my 6 year old that is ) and so, I dont enjoy family oriented HORROR. I dont like beating around the bush I am straight in your face. Saying this, I wanted a website that reflected just that.

Allot of people tried out for the shotgun scene.... we went through 5 different models to get Nate Miller who simply kickes - ass. We all enjoyed making the site even though it was allot of hard work. We took atleast 100-150 photos per scene, to ensure that we got what we wanted ( Thank GOD for digital cameras )

This site would have been up a LONG time ago, I had gotten sick and couldnt do much...but Im back full force, So keep your eyes open theres allot more to come !

maliciousstudios
03-31-2009, 08:00 AM
ONE LAST THING.....

THERES A SURPRISE !!!

CLICK ON THE KILLER ( HOME PAGE ) ITS A HIDDEN SURPRISE !!

Carefull though, if ya mess with him hell come after you NEXT !!

HELL YEAH....

Loud &twisted
03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Cool website, and products. I like how you set up the interaction with the killer!

maliciousstudios
03-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Thanx man, we ( Malicious Studios AND RedCrow ) spent MANY hours on all of the scenes. I think it paid off in the end, we have been nominated for best horror website of the year. ( which is cool - even though I didnt know it even exsisted )

LMFAO

FablesStudios
03-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I am not sure what else to say except M-A-Zing! Great intro!! (It looks like a movie trailer) I canít wait to see all the products. I'm going to show your site to all the horror fans I know. Keep up the great work!

Peter Tomeczko
www.FablesStudios.com
www.myspace.com/fablesstudiosllc
Fables Studios

Haunting Copy
03-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Yes, I do agree about navigation too but we put a ton into this site and there isnt much we can do about navigation at this point.

Some tiny text links at the bottom of the page would be unobtrusive. :)

Allot of people tried out for the shotgun scene.... we went through 5 different models to get Nate Miller who simply kickes - ass.

I was so excited, because before you could see Nate's face clearly, he looked JUST LIKE my ex-husband. I was like, "Yeah!"

Dr. Giggles
03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
I really like the home page. Sort of reminded me of the movie "Eddie Gein: The Butcher of Plainsfield." but other then that great web page in my opinion!

maliciousstudios
03-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks Doc... means allot. I was worried that some of the Hauntworld members would tear the site apart and damn me to hell after I had read some previous posts about questionable scenes and the like. I am sure to catch some flack but I have tried to ready myself for it. 3 years ago we started sellling the animal skins and dead animal line, I recived emails and phone calls from allot of pissed of people ( animal rights perhaps ? ) I was happy to see Ghost Ride follow with theirs. It was a big relief... ( lol ) With the release of the site we haven't had to many calls or emails...lol... we had one from a woman who didn't like that we were using animals for our entertanment. ( I am not the BEST "people person" as some of you know but I do try. I sometimes say the wrong thing or come off the wrong way....for example I can remember seeing a girl with a nice butt when I was single and I told her "wow you have a big ass" what I really meant was big and round and nice... of course I had to duck...lol So, this brain child of a website is no different, its me putting myself out there vulnerable I hope I came off the right way. I am what you see, Im horror and Im in your face. I hope all of us here at Malicious Studios can stay that way and bring something you may like to the table. We are newer but we have been around for quite a while.

Thanks For All The Nice Comments....and all of you have big asses....lmfao

maliciousstudios
04-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I never expected the impact to be this positive. Im still waiting for all the people who decided it was best not to say anything...