PDA

View Full Version : OK OK OK You asked 100 times for the stilts....

Ken Spriggs
04-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Now we will have them....before I get all happy and order a few hundred pairs.

Can I get a sound out if anyone is interested in the powerisers that Crushorn had on at TW.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=21421380&albumID=3329629&imageID=57988322

That probably didn't work........it is a pic of our guys in the costumes.

So everyone that wanted the entire package from head to toe.......let's go!!!!

damon carson
04-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Is that your alls mummy costume too? Couldnt really see it well it in the pic. It looks alot like Abracadavers? But it looks cool if it is your guys. Sorry I didnt get to see anything close up at the show. Your booth was always packed. You guys had to have done well at the show.
Damon

HouseOfHorrors
04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah... I'm interested in the whole costume with the masks AND stilts!! It looked amazing!

Ken Spriggs
04-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Yes Damon.....it is ours.
The difference is the undersuit....there is a full body suit under the wrappings.
That way....if you rip anything while working the house....you don't have to fix it right away....the body suit is dyed the same colors. We can also attach a corpse chest piece, elbo, knee, and other bones if wanted.

We are making costumes that we want....and that we stand behind.
I have heard from a few people......knock the price down

I am very proud of the costumes we have come up with.
We have spared no expense bringing the haunt industry a great product.
Many hours go into the stuff we are doing......
There is a huge empty spot in the industry as far as costumes go......we already have 4-5 new designs slated for next year.
As I have stated before.....we don't want to be a cookie cutter company.
We enjoy designing a character from the ground up for people.

Icon characters for your haunt.......It works for marketing and promos
Look at Netherworld......do you really think all of there actors get to wear the cool stuff?
NO but the ones who do are the ones used in the promos!!!

Every haunt is the same