PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Scarefactory Impaler - New

xtremecreator
04-02-2009, 07:01 AM
This 2008 Impaler is brand New (tested 5 min.) works great! Has every bell and whistle.
Sound and the kicking body. We had two of them and just did not have time to set up the 2nd. We paid alot for this. Sacrafice at 6500.00. We can ship or you can pick it up. No hurry it can stay here until Sept. Its Perfect!

Thank You,
John
XtremeCreators LLC
XtremeCreators@aol.com
440 749 1018

xtremecreator
04-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Original reciept will be also provided.
The Impaler - 9,884.25
Shredded Kicker - 1,489.25
Controler - 339.25
Infra Red Sensor - 143.75

Forgot that there is no sound - I can ad the sound for an additionl cost.....Amazing deal!
Thanks

Dr Spooktakular
04-03-2009, 03:29 PM
This wouldn't happen to be the one from Pandora's Box haunted house? HHUUUMMM, makes you wonder, doesn't it!! Buyers Beware!!

xtremecreator
04-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Listen Mr. Spook whatever. Yes it is from Pandoras box and I am the owner whats the problem...

John

hauntedhousenut
04-03-2009, 08:30 PM
This wouldn't happen to be the one from Pandora's Box haunted house? HHUUUMMM, makes you wonder, doesn't it!! Buyers Beware!!

What is there to be aware about, if he owns it what's the problem, is there something going on with Pandora's box?

xtremecreator
04-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Exactly, Speak up lets hear it. Quite a few people on here have bought items from me for the last 5 years including Shane .......and if you can please Shane you can please anyone.

john

hauntedhousenut
04-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Exactly, Speak up lets hear it. Quite a few people on here have bought items from me for the last 5 years including Shane .......and if you can please Shane you can please anyone.

john

If you can make the mouth from the south happy, you must be doing something right!

drfrightner
04-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Seems to be some kind of problem here...one side says the other side is selling stollen property. BOTH sides are making these claims... my suggestion is not to buy anything from either one until someone can prove one group has possion of the equipment and owns it.

You don't want someone coming after you for stollen property.

I would agree BUYER BEWARE!

Larry

creep house
04-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Larry , maybe this is something you and john should talk about in private !!

not here....

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 05:44 AM
Larry your right...Give me your fax number and I will forward the receipts. Read above "ORIGINAL RECEIPT INCLUDED' .....which has XtremeCreators as the buyer...........I will go one step farther then that. The winning buyer can talk with our police dept before any property changes hands. People need to know what they are talking about before they say anything and that includes you Larry. This entire industry seems to me a bunch of little Pathetic kids with bullshit and drama...............talking out of thier ass with no clue. leave me out of it!

John

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 06:57 AM
The next item up will be the 10 CGI's I bought from you Larry for 5,100.00. Look at the name on the reciept. give us the name. are those stolen too.......Like I said....... Pathetic

John
440 749 1018

hauntedhousenut
04-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Larry your right...Give me your fax number and I will forward the receipts. Read above "ORIGINAL RECEIPT INCLUDED' .....which has XtremeCreators as the buyer...........I will go one step farther then that. The winning buyer can talk with our police dept before any property changes hands. People need to know what they are talking about before they say anything and that includes you Larry. This entire industry seems to me a bunch of little Pathetic kids with bullshit and drama...............talking out of thier ass with no clue. leave me out of it!

John

Extremecreator I am confused of the whole situation, awhile back you said that you had a great year with a great partner, why are you selling your props?

Having an original reciept means that you have the original, it does not mean that you still own it, , heck I still have original reciepts from 10 years ago but I don't have the product, however if you have possession then it's most likely yours. Does anyone really think it's stolen, I mean if it was stolen wouldn't there be a police report?

Good luck with your sales extreme, nonetheless you shouldn't be upset with folks here especially if you say they don't have all the facts. With there apparent lack of knowledge of the whole situation they have every right to be CAVEAT about the situation, why don't you enlighten us and clear up this nonsense!

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Your right Hauntedhousenut.... The season was great. However,my so called new partner tried selling these items behind my back while I was in St. Louis. Why? No clue. When I retuned on monday after the show, I called the police showed them proof of ownership/contract and the entire contents of the haunted house was removed and stored at my shop.

John

hauntedhousenut
04-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Your right Hauntedhousenut.... The season was great. However,my so called new partner tried selling these items behind my back while I was in St. Louis. Why? No clue. When I retuned on monday after the show, I called the police showed them proof of ownership/contract and the entire contents of the haunted house was removed and stored at my shop.

John

There you go, That explanation should clear everything up, if what you said is true then you were right to move fast, others here should sympathize with you, as nobody like taking a loss.

Why don't you have a public auction for the items?

graystone
04-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Mouth of the South LMAO? Hummmmm is that a good thing or bad thing? Lawd my name sure makes the circuit. I am at a loss as to whats going on. Jon take a few minutes let everyone know whats going on from beginning to end. This will make sure there is no miscommunication and the facts are laid out. I myself like Jon and want to see him move past this. Shane and its Mouth Of The South! Shane this time!

Nut no offence taken! I thought it was funny.

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 07:22 AM
Well, I am just selling my doubles right now. I do want to open again this year at a different location. My ex-partner says we did not make enough money our first year 330,000.00. Are you kidding me? He has bottomless pockets multi multi millionaire and is used to making more money faster then that.

Our agreement was to pay me my fee for setup, blue prints, going before city council and getting it approve, dealing with building inspectors, fire officials and managing over 80 actors and another 50 employess. All props were put in my name because of our agreement and he still owes me my fee for what I stated above.....Alot more involved then what I just stated ..... but this is the short story in a nut shell. No pun intended HauntedHouseNut.

Man if this was stolen by me look at all the evidence they have on here against me...LOL :)

John

hauntedhousenut
04-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Mouth of the South LMAO? Hummmmm is that a good thing or bad thing? Lawd my name sure makes the circuit. I am at a loss as to whats going on. Jon take a few minutes let everyone know whats going on from beginning to end. This will make sure there is no miscommunication and the facts are laid out. I myself like Jon and want to see him move past this. Shane and its Mouth Of The South! Shane this time!

As you know my track record is consistent my good friend, a little jab here a little jab there, I give everyone here my full love! lol

Darkblood
04-04-2009, 07:32 AM
I can vouch for John (xtremecreator) as I bought a set of Claustrophobia walls from him in November and he shipped them to me promptly. He had multiple sets and I'm not the only one who bought them.
This is legitimate folks!
No I'm not an actor nor was I paid to say anything. Just vouching for an innocent man trying to sell some props.

Kirk

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Thank You darkblood! Your a Pal! I am the most straight forward non-bullshit guy you will ever meet. Im so clean ... I squeak .LOL

Hauntedhousenut I did get your call. sorry no pygmies.

John

Darkblood
04-04-2009, 05:12 PM
No problem man!
Heck if my budget allowed I would've bought some other things you were offering (or even the Impaler-used rather than new) off you because I am pleased with my previous dealing with you!

Kirk

drfrightner
04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
I am NOT going to back off my comments not one bit...does that mean I don't like you John? Does that mean I don't trust you? NO NO NO NO NO!

What it means is I get threatening emails from you demanding I erase this other guys posts because he's a crook or whatever. So I do.

Then that guy calls me and says no their group gave you the money to pay for everything, and they own it and can prove it. Then they send me some email making threats at me saying blah, blah.

Look I don't know who's telling the truth and who'e lying all I know is one group says the other group is selling stollen property, or that you can show me a police report or whatever.

Bottom line is this...

I have NOTHING to do with it NOTHING... you two figure this out come to some agreement and let us know about it. My buyer beware is simple... both groups are saying the other group is selling stollen property.

So you want anyone to endorse the sale when a police officer can come knocking on your door later on down the road.

Again I'm not saying you are lying, I'm saying I'm getting emails from two different groups making claims and I wouldn't buy anything because I don't want to be caught in the middle and then dragged into court...who needs that?

I hope you two get this worked out.

Larry

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Fair enough. The Impaler was just sold by me. John Merk at XtremeCreators. The person that bought it is a member of hauntworld and has agreed to report after pick up (next week) Then we will see....

Lets move on. If you dont hear from me ......a week from now.....I have been arrested . I will take notes on what a real jail scene looks like :)

John

Dr Spooktakular
04-04-2009, 10:49 PM
There is a thing called reimbursement and a tax document called a 1099 that can prove that you were paid to purchase $1,000's of stuff for Pandoras Box and that you were paid back for doing so. I was contacted by PK Cards about purchasing multiple items, when I heard what happened, I contacted the local police department where the haunt was located and they confirmed a report was made. Only you and the owner of PK Cards really knows what's going on, but if someone buys something that can be proven it was stolen, well then, they have to give their product back to the rightful owner, if it's not you, and they just might not get their money back either. Buyers Beware!!!! Like Larry said, I would wait to see how this plays out before you spend your hard earned money.

xtremecreator
04-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Ok, Dr Spooktakular,

Here is the phone number to PK CARDS Branden Pelok
Chief Operating Officer (440) 255-7901 . Here is a link to thier site so you know the phone number Im giving is not bogus.

http://pkcards.com/DefaultContent.aspx?id=16b17524-5c23-4e49-bfde-3818194058d5

If your able to get ahold of him .......ask him anything you like. Im sure they have a change of heart. Alots happened these last 24 hours...thats all Im saying....

John Merk

hauntedhousenut
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM
John, I see people here are jumping on you like you have a criminal record in your past. Think about it folks, do you think he would be here posting stolen items on an internet site that has a footprint, unless he has balls the size of the arch in St louis

xtremecreator
04-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Theres nothing more I can say. Just sit, wait and see....It is being worked out between us and it is coming to a resolution. I want nothing more then what I busted my ass for. 5 weeks to build a 50,000 square ft haunt. When the dust settles I will get you photos of what I did in that short period of time.

John

hauntedhousenut
04-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Theres nothing more I can say. Just sit, wait and see....It is being worked out between us and it is coming to a resolution. I want nothing more then what I busted my ass for. 5 weeks to build a 50,000 square ft haunt. When the dust settles I will get you photos of what I did in that short period of time.

John

Like I said all along, if you were selling stolen property here you know you'd get busted, that's why I think(and that's only based on your facts presented) that it's legit for the most part.

graystone
04-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Just a suggestion but when I had a problem with a vendor I posted everything for everyone to see. It shows you have proof, just a suggestion. I know Jon brought up my name and have got several messages. I can say this I bought a prop from him about year and a half ago give or take a month and had no problems. But that was then and this is now. So Jon is there anything you can post here do it I think it will help. Please understand I am just trying to offer a suggestion. Shane and its I don't know either way on this one. Shane this time.

hauntedhousenut
04-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Just a suggestion but when I had a problem with a vendor I posted everything for everyone to see. It shows you have proof, just a suggestion. I know Jon brought up my name and have got several messages. I can say this I bought a prop from him about year and a half ago give or take a month and had no problems. But that was then and this is now. So Jon is there anything you can post here do it I think it will help. Please understand I am just trying to offer a suggestion. Shane and its I don't know either way on this one. Shane this time.

I have too agree with you on this one, it seems odd especially if he has an agreement, and on top of that he's giving the info out on his former partner, however other folks are coming on here and making statements of impropiety.

Who do you believe, and the only thing that bothers me is, if he's right all along will these folks who made the accusations step forward and appologize?

xtremecreator
04-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Im not here trying to start a thing. But when you see your items up for sale what would you do? I was the guy who sat back at least the last 3 years watching all you and your drama on this site.

Like I last stated...we are talking this over. Part of this agreement now on my end is that PK CARDS or the person that started this mess, will apologize to all on this forum.

XtremeCreators and PK CARDS will sit down on monday to resolve this issue. The story from them so far is that another person (I will not give out the name till I have absolute proof) was responsible for this and not them.

Thank you,

John Merk

Haunted Farm
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey not to change the subject but does anyone have a set of claustrophia walls for sale?

drfrightner
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
John,

I'm not against you at all...

But lets look at this for second. The other group involved here posted on these forums saying they are selling all the same stuff you are saying that you are selling.

You went crazy emailing me, calling me and everything else saying they are frauds. Okay I erased it. I believe you!

Then no sooner do I do that do they call me and say you are a fraud. Then I get an emal from them making some sort of threat against me for removing their posts saying you are selling their stuff.

Don't blame me... I'm caught in the middle just like everyone else.

All I'm saying is anyone who buys this stuff should make sure it doesn't come back to haunt them later!

Someone needs to stand up with 110% proof, or something, explain exactly why two groups are making the same exact claims.

Can you explain?

Larry

xtremecreator
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Larry,

Sorry, I jumped the gun. I did freakout when I seen the ad placed. I now take no offense at all. Im ok with you and I do understand your side now. Vividly!

All proof required will be shown...I promise. Expect a call from PK Cards soon. Please answer it and see what they have to say now. I had a meeting with them today and they said they will make this right.

I am also sorry that this took some of your valuble time . Something thrown on your plate that you should never have to deal with in the first place.

John Merk
XtremeCreators

drfrightner
04-07-2009, 01:21 AM
I just got another email saying everything you are selling is stollen and there is a police report to back it up. This whole thing is nuts!

I hope all of this gets worked out!

Larry

xtremecreator
04-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Larry,

I sat down with PK CARDS yesterday. They told me they had nothing to do with it. It still needs to be proven by them. They said they would call you and straighten this out. This person writing you is a new member and I need to know if you will forward the e mails they sent you to me. If you want this over please forward them to my e mail.
XtremeCreators@aol.com

John

xtremecreator
04-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Here is the Official e mail for PK CARDS - support@PKCards.come . Larry if you recieved anything other then this email ..its bogus. I am assuming you received an e mail from pkcards@yahoo.om which is a bogus e mail from this person. We are pretty sure who he is. Former employee of ours that was fired. Please forward all e mails so we can get this solved. Impaler is getting picked up on Thursday.

John

xtremecreator
04-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey Larry, dont you find it quite odd that the so called innocent person writing you does not come on this forum and tell everyone that I am the thief. The only time he was on this site was to list the items. Now he does not come on at all. Why doesnt he try selling them again if they were his. If I was the thief do you also realize the evidence they have against me on this forum. PK CARDS better step up like they said they would or heads will roll.......................

John Merk

xtremecreator
04-07-2009, 09:28 AM
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL AD POSTED ON THIS SITE BY THIS THIEF. IF YOU NOTICED ALL PHOTOBUCKET PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ERASED. THIS PERSON WILL PAY......

2 Days Ago
member Join Date: Mar 2009

Hey St Louis Wanna save some money?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entire Haunt for sale in Ohio
1 year haunt all props where bought august or september of 08

Featuring props from

Unit 70......2 dozen bodies
ScareFactory .....castle big skull, angel of death, impaler, exorcist bed
ScareParts ..... vacuum form walls (7 styles) car crash animated prop
Distortions..... shake bridge, jolt

just to name some, but much much more

check out the pictures on photobucket.com

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/v...asinmentor/

email me at pk.cards@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by pandorasbox; 2 Days Ago at 10:03 PM.

Loud &twisted
04-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Good luck getting this taken care of. We don't need people on here scamming us.

drfrightner
04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
I am not paying attention to their emails, its none of my business. I agree you are way out in the open on this, and yes they have access to the site because they tried o sell it all before.

They should post their side of this story. If they don't I guess they don't have an issue here.

Larry

xtremecreator
04-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Here is a pic of the report and its findings. The police blacked out my name so I wrote it back in. I smeared out certain things because of the civil matter soon to come by me.

I want to thank everyone who has wrote or called me in support. I think this is coming to an end but I am still waiting for PK to step up like they said they would to this forums members.

Once this is over I will fade into the dark like I did before. I had to defend my good name. I liked reading the drama not being part of it. :)

John merk
XtremeCreators

hauntedhousenut
04-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Just take it easy and let things play out, there's no reason to threaten anyone here, just let the facts take care of itself:)

drfrightner
04-08-2009, 11:43 PM
This thing has got pretty nasty... I have tons of people calling me from the other side very unhappy. I do hope all of this gets worked out. The post showing peoples photo was deleted by the request of the person shown. Larry

xtremecreator
04-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Exactly, now they are pissed because Im an open book on here. Too bad Truth is the truth.....I gave them time to make it right.......

John