PDA

View Full Version : Hauntcon/mhc

drfrightner
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Hauntworld Magazine has purchased booth space at both Hauntcon and MHC and will attend both shows. Patti will attend these shows and she' looking forward to it. Hauntworld has also agreed to promote both shows so you'll be hearing a lot from us about Hauntcon an MHC over the next few weeks. You will be hearing all about the haunts opening, you will be getting emails from us, and we will write wrap up reports on all three shows including Transworld in the July issue of Hauntworld Magazine.

Hauntcon you are on deck!

MHC you are in the hole!

Larry

graystone
04-02-2009, 02:30 PM
To see everyone working together. Shane and its really a good thing! Shane this time

JamBam
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Larry,

You really should attend with Patti or let her write the articles. That way the articles will be firsthand. My vote is to have YOU attend, so you will expand your experience beyond TW and IAAPA.

You could bring that dusty costume and surprise us at the Saturday night ball!!!! lol

Darkangel
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Bring back Dr Frightner, return to your roots!

Darkangel

drfrightner
04-02-2009, 03:35 PM
I'll have to dig that costume out... that was an old Castle Blood costume.

Larry

Patti Ludwinski
04-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Larry's getting all the shout-outs. I'm not feeling the love here, people. :(

---Patti

virgil
04-02-2009, 04:38 PM
awwww...well Patti I look forward to meeting at MHC!

There...happy? :)

Jonathan
04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
We will see her there. We have our booths already purchased and ready to go.

Darkblood
04-02-2009, 05:09 PM
I definitely think Larry should bust out the ol' costume and come see MHC.
C'mon, take a break and enjoy the convention!
lol

Kirk

drfrightner
04-02-2009, 06:11 PM
I will try to come to MHC... I wanted to know if kids can come. I won't come to either if I can't bring my kids. Are kids allowed at Hauntcon?

MHC said yes!

Larry

Badger
04-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I'll be at HauntCon working for Jonathan, but I can't make MHC...:(

DollFacexHorror
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
I really want to go to MHC.. if so I'll see ya there patti :)
________
sc2 replays (http://screplays.com/)

Barry
04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Patti, you know I am looking forward to having you at our show. Larry... eh... LOL just kidding. Like I told you last night I think it is great that you are getting out to the other shows. I think it will be good for Hauntworld. You really need to come out to Columbus though Larry so you can see what we offer. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

For you and everyone else, look for some very unique non-haunt, but useful to haunts, vendors coming on-board soon. Like we discussed many months ago, there are lots of companies that have never considered the haunt industry as a source of business. ;)

brad
04-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I will try to come to MHC... I wanted to know if kids can come. I won't come to either if I can't bring my kids. Are kids allowed at Hauntcon?

MHC said yes!

Larry

Larry, I know that a few years ago, kids were allowed at HauntCon. And even during the costume ball, there were kids with their parents.

I'm pretty sure the rules havent changed.

UndeadProd
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I believe that both Hauntcon and MHC were family friendly, but not so much the Saturday night costume parties -- especially if MHC is having the body painting competition again. (Not a complaint by the way - just a word of caution)

Tater
04-02-2009, 11:14 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAIT PATTI IS COMING WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO...oh larrys coming too yay!

just think we can hold hands and skip all the way down the aisles larry

Ken Spriggs
04-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Larry? When I had kids....oh wait i still have them....just not here!!!

We brought them.....and they had an awesome time.

I think mine will be here for the summer so MHC they will be at.

I will never forget when Andy....the new leatherface guy....tried to brag to my kids about being in Scooby Doo. They looked at him shook their heads and said "Big Deal...Wheres Wednesday 13?" This was before the TCM remakes......

They also had breakfast with David Naughton.....Didn't mean to call you a meatloaf....Dr Pepper guy? He got up when he was done....my kids both say "Dad? wasn't that the guy from that werewolf movie?"

Or the best.....the kid from childs Play was teaching them to play the piano
Later on in the weekend they were by his table and realised who he was.......
They came running back "Dad Dad....do you know who taught us piano??? Chuckie did!!!"

They were still young....I think that was the first Hauntcon show in Charlotte, NC
That was fun

And Scott......I will leave the painted body comments alone......some of you may know why!!!!

OdetteDespairr
04-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Looking forwards to seeing and meeting everyone there!

I'll be at both MHC and HC!

Stop by the Rotting Flesh Radio Booth and say hi!

OdetteDespairr

Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie