PDA

View Full Version : Owners of SacFX in car accident this week

Dusti
04-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Joy and Brian Patterson, owners of SacFX (http://www.sacfx.com) and Calson Manor (http://www.calsonmanor.com) in California, were driving back from TW this week when their trailer was hit by a wind gust. Their vehicle flipped over twice and their truck was totaled; they're "banged up but ok." Last word I heard was that they were stranded in Wyoming.

Members of CalHaunts (http://calhaunts.com/) are taking donations to help the Pattersons out - the paypal addy is Callsonmanor@yahoo.com.

I don't have further info.

www.sacfx.com
www.calsonmanor.com

stafford
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
We're in Denver, might not be all that close, but if we can help out let us know.

Chris

Brandon_K
04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
We wish them the best, that's a terrible thing to have happen!

Dr. Steampunk was wicked cool! Hopefully they make it home safe and sound.

xxxdirk
04-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Wow, that really sucks. they seem like nice people. Glad they are ok....

poison
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
They are such nice people. I hope you guys are going to be okay?
That is just awful. Im very sorry to hear that.

Dusti
04-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Update: Brian and Joy are driving home in a rented truck. They should be back in CA on Monday.

They lost all the product they'd taken to TW because of this accident.

Robert Santos (ratfink63 @ yahoo.com) can field more questions about what exactly the Pattersons need.

Dman
04-03-2009, 01:13 PM
I wasn't able to directly speak with them (they usually had lots of customers around) but did notice that they had some Very Nice products. I was really impressed with the radio controlled guy in the wheelchair animatronic. What really sucks is that they seemed to be a new company and this type of accident can be devastating, this was I believe their first Transworld and the products seemed really high end ( silicone animated head and hands on wheelchair guy).

I hope that they are able to return from this horrible accident and hopefully have insurance to cover any losses.

The entire crew at Tombstone Productions wishes them a speedy recovery.

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

Front Yard Fright
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
That's horrible to hear! I hope they are okay and hopefully they can salvage some of their stuff.
Best wishes.

damon carson
04-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Man that really sucks! Im glad they werent badly hurt. And hope they can get home safely.
Damon

brad
04-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Update: Brian and Joy are driving home in a rented truck. They should be back in CA on Monday.

They lost all the product they'd taken to TW because of this accident.

Robert Santos (ratfink63 @ yahoo.com) can field more questions about what exactly the Pattersons need.

It's good to hear that they are safe and on their way home now.

I hope that this did not hurt their business too bad.

drfrightner
04-05-2009, 01:26 AM
That is just horrible. I'm very sorry to hear that however I'm glad they are okay!!! Send our best. Larry

Dusti
04-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Initial reports were a little exaggerated, apparently.

Bryan and Joy are safely at home and did not lose as much products as feared, which is awesome news!