PDA

View Full Version : Scary Midwest...You Game Larry?

Tater
04-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Ok larry

You want a challenge I will give you one....This year MHC they are doing a Ms. ScaryMidwest pagent...I dare you to get a female character and enter that pagent....we all know Granny is in this pagent..now its time for you...this will settle the act off and everything...hell if you dont get in the pagent if you win the scarest costume contest then it will be settled also...what do you say do you have the Skill it takes to play a female and strut your stuff on the catwalk infront of everyone from the industry....

The challenge has been layed down...now all you have to do is accept it buddy

It Takes a real man to be a women

Brandon_K
04-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Popcorn. I need popcorn down front, first row, pronto.

maliciousstudios
04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
HELL YEAH.... Im down with that, Is Larry Man ebough to be a woman ?? LMFAO

( Thats just not even right ! )

I think you can take him Granny....lol

( DAMN ) all these challenges make me hungry for KFC..... you like KFC Granny ?

Tater
04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Ill eat KFC anyday buddy

Jim Warfield
04-03-2009, 02:38 AM
When KFC meant Kentucky Fried Chicken, not that "other thing".
One person's perversion is......the audience's entertainment, I guess?

Are we having fun yet?

Still?

maliciousstudios
04-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Hmmmm.... Im not as whitty as you are Jim, I really dont follow you there.

I was saying that Larry is chicken whithout actually saying hes chicken. Hmmm,

dunno ( DAMN ) you got me.

( Just joking with ya Larry.... )

I double Dog Dare Ya ! -

Oh no, NOT THE DOUBLE DOG DARE...??!!??

Ken Spriggs
04-03-2009, 08:45 AM
But what about a triple Dog Dare????
Oh no....not the triple dog dare?????

OdetteDespairr
04-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Front and center ladies and gentleman for the event of the absolute century!

Granny V.S. Mystery Contestant

Tickets go on sale immedietely upon acceptance of the challange!

MHC sounds like the place to be this year everyone!

See you all in June at the Showdown!

OdetteDespairr

p.s. my cash is on the skinny dame with the slippers and the cigarette

Tater
04-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh no did we scare larry away?

drfrightner
04-03-2009, 11:58 PM
How can I accept any of these challenges every single day there are 5 more challenges...

Maybe Patti will get into it...

Ask her!

Larry

maliciousstudios
04-04-2009, 09:22 AM
LOL...THERE ARE ALLOT OF CHALLENGES...LMFAO.... WOW, I bet Larry's head is spinning... ( everyone wants to challenge Larry these days ) HAHAAA.... Hey Larry I bet I can pick a bigger booger than you can....lol

SHELDON
04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
LOL...THERE ARE ALLOT OF CHALLENGES...LMFAO.... WOW, I bet Larry's head is spinning... ( everyone wants to challenge Larry these days ) HAHAAA.... Hey Larry I bet I can pick a bigger booger than you can....lol

Can I get in on this one?

I challenge Larry to not accept any more challenges... just pass it all off as the word of God.

Loud &twisted
04-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Were you the guy in the wheelchair out side of the hotel picking your nose in St.Louis? If so that is pretty awesome!

maliciousstudios
04-04-2009, 12:31 PM
I challenge all of you to challenge Larry for more challenges....LMFAO

hauntedhousenut
04-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Were you the guy in the wheelchair out side of the hotel picking your nose in St.Louis? If so that is pretty awesome!

I take it you've never had a date before eh.*

SHELDON
04-04-2009, 01:38 PM

Yep...that would be me. Not that I promote such low brow, childish behavior. See more at www.myspace.com/crushorn.

Loud &twisted
04-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Yep...that would be me. Not that I promote such low brow, childish behavior. See more at www.myspace.com/crushorn.

We enjoyed watching you do your thing. We watched you for almost 1/2 hour chasing people.

Tater
04-04-2009, 05:54 PM
We enjoyed watching you do your thing. We watched you for almost 1/2 hour chasing people.

Larry if i remember right u said ur a better actor then me...infact the best actor ever...u called granny not scary...u gave me the challenge first all i did was give u a place to do so..and u backed down...shame on u larry

Speculo
04-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Now I have a challenge - OK more of an invite - I would like to see Sheldon and Tater pay an acting visit to NETHERWORLD! Now I understand if Sheldon passes, he has some guys counting on him, but we must have Granny this year! Our beasts are howling for you!

Larry is also welcome with his baseball bat and his Zombie mask and his rage! But I expect his hands are full.

13 years this October!

Thanks!

Kevin Dells
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Tater not to call you out or anything but Real men wear SHORT skirts, not long nightrobes.

Oh and by the way the undies are definetly Victoria Secrets! Is my character scary?
Not until youv'e had the lapdance!

xxxdirk
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Yeah, Fruittopia WAS hot, but now you are retired. IDK, Kevin, you better unretire real quick or some other nasty wenches will steal your claim to fame. I mean, Vic from my haunt, TOOTSIE, got a lot of pictures taken at the tradeshow and is a much nastier wench than Fruitopia, or Grandma, IMHO!!

maliciousstudios
04-05-2009, 07:49 AM
"Oh and by the way the undies are definetly Victoria Secrets! Is my character scary?
Not until youv'e had the lapdance!"

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME NOW..... EEEEEEEEEWWWWW !!1

LMFAO