PDA

View Full Version : Pale Night Productions NEW Web Site!

kpolley
04-04-2009, 03:50 PM
So we finally have our new site up and running. Big thanks to RedCrow for the design that he did well over a year ago. I'm a bit behind on my web editing.

At any rate, here it is:

www.palenightproductions.com

Check it out and let me know what you think. I haven't had a chance to go through it with a fine tooth comb yet so if you come across any flaws, broken links, misspellings, etc. please let me know. Thanks.

Nightgore
04-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Very nice! Love the site... -Tyler

poison
04-04-2009, 04:13 PM
If you have videos on the site i cant get them to play its just a big ?

Darkblood
04-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Omigosh!
Kip, I love the Asylum door!
I had to replay it and grab my wife and show her...she was like "What is this...?" (lol-she's not into haunting like me but she supports me with it) but after she saw it she was like "Cool!"
Now where's my money tree? Hmm...
lol

Kirk

FrightProps
04-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Nice Kip!

Seems like there are some kinks to work out.
Some of the buttons are not working.
Might want to check it all out.

Haunted Illinois
04-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Kip,

I really like the look of the new website, but I can't get any of the videos to play. In the place of where a video should be, all I see is a big white square.

Motograter
04-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Awesome site I must say but one thing I noticed and I hate to bust your bubble but your Bub Zombie Torso for $200. I bought mine from Twisted Visions for only $65.00, kind of a big price gap.

kpolley
04-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Those of you not able to see the videos...what browser / operating systems are you using? They are simple Windows Media Player apps embedded. They should be very straight forward so I'm wondering about browser or OS compatability. Are the youtube clips like the one on the front page working? I might be able to just host them all through youtube if it comes to that. Anyone have any suggestions about this?

I know a couple people mentioned bad buttons. Any specifics???

Kirk,

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Oh, and the tree, yours is probably with mine so if you do find them let me know. ;)

Motograter,

Yeah, we worked together with TwiustedVisions on a couple pieces 2 years ago and that's one of them. What you bought, however, wasn't foam filled. You bought a skin. We are selling a foam filled latex prop. It takes a lot of foam to fill it and a lot of Perma-Blood to detail it out. We're not just stuffing it with cotton batting. Foam isn't cheap.

Thanks for all the comments. We are trying to go through and make all the necessary improvements this week.

Haunted Illinois
04-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Kip, I can see the flash presentation on your main page.

I can't see the interview video on http://www.palenightproductions.com/home.html or the video on
http://www.palenightproductions.com/news.html . Both appear as white squares on my screen.

I'm really surprised, since I'm using a computer that is only a few months old, with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7.

kpolley
04-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Adam,

That's very odd. Those are just embedded youtube clips. Can you see the videos on

www.palenightproductions.com/animations.html

That's what I thought people were having trouble with. If it's the youtube clips I'll have to look into that. Let me know. Thanks.

Haunted Illinois
04-05-2009, 08:59 AM
ok, this is strange. Did you do anything to the site? Now I can see all of the videos, including the ones on your animations page.

kpolley
04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I did tweak the code based on some suggestions I found online. Supposedly making it more multi-browser friendly. Maybe it's working. This is a good start.

OdetteDespairr
04-06-2009, 10:29 AM
I love the drowning girl and the asylum door both look fantastic and i can't wait to see them in person!

OdetteDespairr
Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

kpolley
04-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks Odette.

By the way, I forgot to mention that all of our show prices will be extended until this coming Sunday the 12th at 5PM CST. If there is anything from our catalog that you are wanting please call or email me before then to lock in the lower prices. Thanks to everyone who has already ordered and we look forward to working with those that haven't. Thanks again.

Raycliff Manor
04-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Kip, the Asylum Door is one of our favorite new products this year! Awesome job! Now we have to crunch numbers and see what our budget will allow. This is definitely at the very top of our wish list!

Great job at the Darkness too!

Kel

mindtumor
04-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Awesome site I must say but one thing I noticed and I hate to bust your bubble but your Bub Zombie Torso for $200. I bought mine from Twisted Visions for only $65.00, kind of a big price gap.

Bill isn't yours ruined now from getting squashed and thermal cycled in the storage unit? Do we still have that prop?

virgil
04-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Awesome site....

It's very entertaining...

Raycliff Manor
04-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Hey Jared, I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me at the show and visiting. Are you going to MHC? Things were so crazy at TW that it seemed like we were all being pulled in different directions. Hopefully we'll have more time to relax and talk haunt in Ohio my friend. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time in St. Louis. I would just like more time to hang out this June. : )

Virgil, I missed you at the show!

Kel

mindtumor
04-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey Jared, I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me at the show and visiting. Are you going to MHC? Things were so crazy at TW that it seemed like we were all being pulled in different directions. Hopefully we'll have more time to relax and talk haunt in Ohio my friend. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time in St. Louis. I would just like more time to hang out this June. : )

Virgil, I missed you at the show!

Kel

It was good seeing you too, I always have fun talking with you. I was looking around for you last year in Vegas and didn't realize you guys didn't attend! I know what you mean about TW being crazy. I am usually always really tired the whole trip and this year was the first time I ever hung out in the bar area. I have never been to MHC, but Bill was thinking about going. You never know though maybe I will finally attend this year. When are the dates? We are still brainstorming about the character stuff we talked about. Waiting for a couple of things to arrive in the mail so we can start with the pics and stuff.