PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity at TransWorld this year?

damon carson
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows who the celebrity might be at Transworld this year? Hopefully they have someone different this year. Elivira two years in a row is enough.
Damon

Jonathan
01-03-2007, 09:08 PM
I have some info on some people there..but have to keep it under wraps for a bit yet.

Also, I am wrapping up two possible signings at the RFR Booth. I will keep you posted.

I do know the with the screening of Re-Vamped featuring SPFX Masks, there is bound to be someone, and I am also doing some RFR marketing at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors that smae weekend so I am sure some of the people there will swing on by. I know of no less than two that might, but I will know more after the end of Jan if they are for sure.

Jim Warfield
01-04-2007, 08:03 AM
"Keeping it under wraps?"
So it's either a famous Rapper or it's The Mummy!?
(Or a famous Mummy Rapper?)
The Chicago museum has some famous Mummy un-wrappers working there......."First take off the pretty bow.."

Jonathan
01-04-2007, 09:38 AM
We could have you Jim dressed as a mummy..hahahaha.

screamlinestudios
01-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Steve "Hoss" Martini will be there -

I'll be happy to sign an autographs at our Booth - what more could you ask for than that?

Oh, yeah - only $5 an autograph, show special!

Jonathan
01-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Steve "hoss" is the man. He'll kill a seal to make a deal...

Get those sigs while they last.

Man steve I love that Commercial on RFR. Funny as hell.

gadget-evilusions
01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
That was quite a commercial. Good job Steve.

Jim Warfield
01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Was Steve "Hoss" Martini buried alongside of King Tut"?
Willingly?
I would show up as a mummy but everyone would know I wasn't authentic because I would be wrapped in just those "Ouch-Less" band-aides.

Jonathan
01-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Coveredi n Band Aids, thats about as much as the women wear in the Costume stores downstairs at TW. hahaha.

Yeah, Gadget, the Screamline Commercial is funny. Remember when they put these stilts on they can walk and never could before.

John Coen
01-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm hoping FOR Elvira. I haven't been able to attend the last two years and want to see her!