PDA

View Full Version : Shane your a man of your word!

Dr. Giggles
04-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I just recieved that suit in the mail! You are a man of your word, and believe it or not it arrived the day after my birthday. Excellent timing my friend!
For those who do not know, i have a chicken fetish. Not as in i like to %&*@ chickens, but i think they are the greatest animal ever created. So once in chat i brought up a chicken suit. Since then i have bugged shane. He finally caved and sent it to me! I will have pictures up later this evening after i get the camera back from the shop.
Oh its a chicken suit incase you didnt pick up on that!

Thanks Shane!
-Dr. G.

Mike Honcho
04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
yesss we must have a look at it lol

Dr. Giggles
04-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Ha! It really is amazing, Im thinking about standing outside of a KFC, or a Popeyes chicken with a sign saying "Chickens are friends, not food!" While wearing the suit of course!

OdetteDespairr
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Thats awesome lol i totally think you should!

We can call you McNugget!

Maybe you should just go stand in front of the eggs section at the supermarket wearing the costume and mutter to yourself "its a cruel cruel world..."

OdetteDespairr
Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

drfrightner
04-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Giggles, so today is your birthday as well? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Larry

graystone
04-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Your welcome enjoy! Shane and its have fun with it! Shane this time!

Dr. Giggles
04-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Thanks larry! (But it was yesterday, the 7th)
I appreciate it.
Hmmm, McNugget. I think im going to bloody this thing up and make it scary. That will be my name! Huzzah!

Darkangel
04-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Chickens great? Even greater than dogs???:o

Darkangel

Dr. Giggles
04-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Hell yeah! And ducks, they are cool too.

The Doctor
04-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Well Happy Un-birthday and I hope you enjoy the chicken suit

OdetteDespairr
04-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Im so entertained now lol

I think you'll make a great giant evil chicken named McNugget

But in the meantime...you can start recruiting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XuYeZs1Yw

in case that link didnt work here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XuYeZs1Yw

OdetteDespairr

Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

Dr. Giggles
04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Hahahahah! That was amazing! Made me laugh pretty hard. And il try my best.

Greg Chrise
04-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Maybe you could go after those cows that say eat more chicken?

graystone
04-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Where is the picture of you in the chicken suit? Shane and its were all waiting! Shane this time!

Dr. Giggles
04-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Hahha! I really am trying, but i can't find the bits and pieces to hook the camera up to the computer. They will be up by the end of the week, and thats you have my word Giggles this time!

damon carson
04-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Wow that was pretty nice of Shane to give that to you. Happy B-Day. I always thought it would be cool to have a chicken suit. I mean who is cooler than the San Diego Chicken! And then there is a liqour store thats in the St. Louis area called Dirt Cheap Beer. If you go on Utube and type in Dirt Cheap Beer commercials you can see their chicken. Its cheap, cheap entertainment.
Damon

Dr. Giggles
04-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I wish my suit was like the KGB chicken :( Sadly that one is under copywright laws...which is BULLSHIT. How can you copywright a chicken suit?!?!?!?
Anyway it was really nice of Shane to send me that. And i'l show him my appreciation at the next transworld if ya know what i mean. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Suggestion Suggestion!