PDA

View Full Version : PNP Show Specials Ending SOON!

kpolley
04-09-2009, 09:43 AM
That's right boils and ghouls...our show specials will be running out this Sunday (Easter). If there is anything that you have been thinking about getting from us, now is the time. Our animated asylum doors, for instance, are still available for $3175.00 which includes a FREE powered speaker. After Sunday, it will go back to the regular price of $3750.00 with no speaker included. The speaker is more than a hundred dollar value by itself.

I will have my phone on me all day today, tomorrow, and all weekend to take any last minute calls. If I don't answer, just leave me a message. As long as I hear from you before Monday you can secure the show deals. Our website has all of our new products up now so you can check them out one last time if you like, but the show prices can only be obtained by calling or sending me an email. Here's the contact info:

(618) 616-2533
kpolley@palenightproductions.com

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and please give me a call or email if there is anything that we can do for you. Thanks.

kpolley
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Just 2 More Days!!! Be sure to let us know if you want to order before Monday to ensure you receive the show prices on all of our items. Once Monday comes everything will be going back to regular prices. Don't miss out!