PDA

View Full Version : HauntWorld Profiles/New Hauntworld

drfrightner
04-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Hey Everyone... log into your accounts and try to update them. You will see a big DARKNESS banner over the top of your profile. That was put there for testing purposes. Go into your account and upload your own banner in its place.

The Darkness banner will be removed from each profile, we have to fix some code but it will be removed. In the meantime you can delete it out of your account by logging in and taking it out.

You must also log in and set your GOOGLE MAP to your correct address otherwise its a default map in Alabama.

You can also now upload more photos, and other cool gadets like create surveys and much more.

The new sign up process and back end is NOT complete...we're still working on the calender where you can put the exact dates and times you are open each day. It is an awesome feature it will be working soon.

If you go to www.HauntedHouseOnline.com (http://www.HauntedHouseOnline.com) you will see we have changed this site for 2009.

www.Hauntworld.com (http://www.Hauntworld.com) is not updated but will be within 30 days. Look out for it, it will be much better than before. We are also creating a MOBILE VERSION OF Hauntworld.com and an IPHONE Application to find haunted houses. We are working on all of this... coming soon!

I will keep updating you as time goes on.

But please log into your accounts and try to update them!

Thanks
Larry

brad
04-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Larry, I assume this is meant for someone who has a bannner on Hanutworld? And not someone that just has a username for the forums.

Is that correct?

drfrightner
04-10-2009, 11:39 AM
For anyone who has made an account on Hauntworld for an attraction. Larry

Haunts of Richmond
04-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Larry,

I'm having trouble finding where to edit our dates and attraction costs. It still has last year's information.

drfrightner
04-10-2009, 02:20 PM
The dates is that calender and it doesn't work properly yet because it won't let you zoom foward in months. But the way you update it is like this...
you put in day by day if you are open and what times.

Its very cool trust me... try it like on April.

I will look into the cost thing... I see what you are saying. I will check into it. Larry

N2SPOOKINU
04-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Larry, I am having trouble fixing my google map issue. It does not go to my haunt. It sends them to another place not even close to my haunt. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Greg
Fearfest

Front Yard Fright
04-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Larry, I am having trouble fixing my google map issue. It does not go to my haunt. It sends them to another place not even close to my haunt. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Greg
Fearfest

Same problem for me Greg.
It shows the little icon out in the middle of nowhere!

Haunts of Richmond
04-10-2009, 10:08 PM
The dates is that calender and it doesn't work properly yet because it won't let you zoom foward in months. But the way you update it is like this...
you put in day by day if you are open and what times.

Ah, I see. Cool, thanks.

One more thing: Right now we're just listed under "Blood Lake." Is there a way to add "Haunted House" at the end of that?

- Ryan

Patti Ludwinski
04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Ryan,
I went ahead and changed your name for ya.

Zach,
You didnt have any information plugged into your Google maps section of your backend tools, so I just now added that for you. Let me know if that fixed the problem.

Greg,
You DID have your address info plugged into your Google maps, so I'm confused on why yours is wrong. I've notice that addresses that have directional notes in them (like N. S. E. W.) seem to pose a problem. Jared from MI had the same issue. I'll have Larry check into these. We might have to call our web person to fix. Thanks for the heads up.

Everyone,
I'm not on on the Forums everyday, so if you need immediate assistance, feel free to email me direct at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net. If Erin is your HauntWorld rep, her email is hpiofficemanager@sbcglobal.net.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Patti

N2SPOOKINU
04-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the information Patti. I'll wait for a response from Larry. If I dont hear anything in a few weeks I will give him a call.
Thanks
Greg
Fearfest

Haunts of Richmond
04-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Ryan,
I went ahead and changed your name for ya.

Patti,

Awesome, thanks!

I'm also getting the wrong Google map location. It's putting us a few miles northeast of where we should be.

- Ryan

drfrightner
04-11-2009, 12:43 PM
I will look into this. Keep telling me stuff don't worry post everything you see or experience. Any flaws, anything tell me. Post it. I need to know. I know its not perfect but we must fix these things NOW!

POST EVERYTHING!

Larry

Haunts of Richmond
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Keep telling me stuff don't worry post everything you see or experience. Any flaws, anything tell me. Post it. I need to know. I know its not perfect but we must fix these things NOW!

You got it!

The Facebook link section needs to allow for a larger url.

I need this:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-VA/Blood-Lake-Haunted-House/27567045939

And I'm only able to post this:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-VA/Blood-La