PDA

View Full Version : Vendors, Haunts, WE NEED YOU for the Costumes for Kids Non-Profit Auction

Jonathan
04-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Hello all you haunters.

Costumes For Kids is growing far beyond what we did for last year and we are holding 2 seperate auctions for this cause to help raise the funds needed to ship items throughout the USA, and to the youth groups, hospitals etc.

So I am asking all Vendors, Haunts, or anyone that feels they have something to donate. Even if you just have an autograph of a star or anything let us know it will help the cause.

We are looking to have our first auction at HAuNTcon and the second at MHC.

Please read more about the cause at: http://www.costumesforkids.net

or email me at: costumesforkids@rfrpodcast.com

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED ALREADY!

Preblepug
04-14-2009, 09:14 AM
What kind of items are you looking for?

Jonathan
04-14-2009, 09:24 AM
We are open to pretty much anything ppl would like to bid on. Products from vendors, collectibles if anyone has them to donate (like I am donating a few Doug Bradley Sigs I have), Services, or anythign you can think of. If you have something and aren't sure ask and I am sure we will let you know.

Also, if ppl cannot help with the auction you can still submit basic items etc. as noted on the site for the current 09 Costumes For Kids.

P.S. we are looking for volunteers to come on board and help with C4K. Since it is non-profit we need all the help we can get to spread the word.

Thank you for asking. I appreciate it.

Preblepug
04-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Well my company Unlucky 13 Haunted Designs offers website design so I will put together a design package for you. Just let me know where you want me to send the items/details on the website design package I put together.

Jonathan
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Send all information to:

Costumesforkids@rfrpodcast.com

Preblepug
04-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Sounds good I will have something sent to you by weeks end

Jonathan
04-15-2009, 09:37 AM
So Far

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR DONATING TO THE AUCTIONS:

Raven Wolf
Donating items for the MHC Auction

CFX
Donating Items for the Auction

Haunted Attraction Mag
Donating 2 Yr Sub + Every Back Issue they Have for the Auction

Rotting Flesh Radio
One Year Free 45 Second Commercial Slot on air and Web Banner.

Preblepug
04-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Hey, I sent you a write up on the website package that we are putting up for the auction at hauntcon. If you have any further questions let me know. It is going to be from the website design company that I am currently working with called Designsforme.

Jonathan
04-17-2009, 11:01 AM
We got that too. THANKS.

You are added to the list. THANK YOU a ton for helping out.