PDA

View Full Version : Blow Up Body bags and more !!!!!!

CreepyCollectionProps
04-16-2009, 01:16 AM
We made these low cost blow up body bags to debut at the national haunters convention. people loved these bodies and we will be adding more styles later on.
they are only 249.99 for these fullsize laytex bodies that blow up

and store very easy
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pC0-VDHoISk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pC0-VDHoISk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

€http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/propshopstore

CreepyCollectionProps
04-16-2009, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC0-VDHoISk

The Mad Hatter
04-16-2009, 01:54 AM
I'd first like to say very cool prop, I like the idea of having a light weight prop where people would bump into it a lot. Seems just like a regular blow up doll/ Girlfriend toy tough. Is that what the chamber inside the prop is? Just curious.
If this is the case I think they would be simple to make just apply the latex to a "blow up toy" when it is inflated, let dry, then cloth, wig, and paint. Wala a body. I like this idea.. and If the latex wont stick put some gauz down first.

Howie Slobber Erlich
04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
I would just like to say that Jeremy from Creepy Collection is a really nice guy. I placed an order with him right after TW. He spent over an hour on the phone with me going over all my options and explaining each prop in detail to me since I was unable to attend TW. The quality of his props are great and the cost is very reasonable. I placed my order and can't wait to receive it. By the way, his props are not mass produced. They are hand made to order which means you are getting an original piece each time you order. If you are looking for great props at a great price I would highly recommend CreepyCollection.com.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

CreepyCollectionProps
04-16-2009, 02:50 PM
it wont work

its an air chamber it has no arms no feet.. all that is foam filled on our bags and the head
the blow up dolls arms are usally fixed in a hug postion with a wide open mouth.
these are air chambers that we had created to fit the skins of our body bags. they come from china...

to reduce the cost and creation time of each body, and to make them even safer for haunted customers.

still please someone try it and post the pitures so we can put this to rest fast ...lol

and it comes with a 6 gage thick bag ( we use for our higher end bodies)
and a foot pump

Darkblood
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Let me just say I've looked at your stuff quite a bit but never purchased any of it.
What I've seen looks great quality and great prices!
Will you be at MHC?
Either way, I might be getting some creepycollection stuff this year!
Nice work!

Barry
04-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Shoot. I knew I forgot to do something. Yes! Creepy Collection will be at MHC. Need to get them added to the website.

CreepyCollectionProps
04-17-2009, 12:26 AM
and i am making atleast 5 new props for that show,

a slaughterd fullsize goat - very cool
a dead cow head
a skinned cow head
a stung to death head - beesssss and puss
and a
dead horse head
and somthing called the farmers delight , pig head , cow head, and horse head all impailed togther....yummy

plus over 80 other new props..

jerry
PS - the MHC - will be the very last show , last chance to get your order in at a discount show rate, after that it will be peak season( July-Spet) and all discounts will vanish

damon carson
04-17-2009, 04:39 PM
What do you get for the blow up bodies? Those are very unique and realistic looking.
Damon

Motograter
04-20-2009, 09:53 AM
I've bought a few props from Creepy Collection. Very neat stuff! That blow up body bag is awesome! I never thought that, that could never be done or thought of. In my book that's a great invention