PDA

View Full Version : NHC now has it's own forum and announcing EHC being shut down.

TheMonsterMaze
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
NHC now has it's own forum and announcing EHC being shut down.

Hey guys,

Larry - I'm sorry NHC has been kind of dominating your board this past week.

For those of you who wish to discuss NHC stuff, feel free to check out our board
http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com and click the "MESSAGEBOARD" link.

We will push out updates to future NHC activities and events there first.

The good news is that a vast majority of our vendors did very well and quite a few people made friends at the con and everybody wanted a way to keep in touch with each other in a NHC only group, so the NHC board will be geared to those who have attended NHC or planned on attending.

--AND--

As of right now - The EASTERN Haunters Convention is officially closed.

It took most of this evening, but I personally drilled a hole into every single EHC poker chip with my drill press (as I kind of got this weird feeling that the garbage men would root through my garbage and think they were real poker chips from Vegas or something)

If you're one of the winners of the trivia questions that never used your poker chip, consider yourself lucky, I counted them up and there's 32 unaccounted for.

Next year we will be unveiling the new NATIONAL HAUNTERS CONVENTION poker chips, get your horror trivia knowledge sharpened, because it's a quick and easy way to win $5 to spend at any vendor table at NHC.

The EASTERN HAUNTERS CONVENTION had a short life, one year in a hotel and morphing into this years NATIONAL HAUNTERS CONVENTION. But it was a necessary transition period between my little PA Gathering of Haunters (that was in a church just 2 years ago!!!) to where it is now.

The National Haunters Convention will be announcing next years dates very shortly, so stay tuned to the NHC forum, (and here too!) for that announcement.

Michael Bruner
co-owner
National Haunters Convention
http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com

P.S. Stay tuned for a *MAJOR*-*MAJOR*-*MAJOR* announcement concerning next years con.
(Yea, it's so big it deserved 3 major's...) :)

chuck weber
04-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Your National Haunters Convention in King Of Prussia, Pa went well a couple of weeks ago.

Looks like all of the feedback is positive. Happy buyers, happy vendors, great deals to be had, great attendence, and lots of different and unusual attractions (the typical bruner original ideas coming into play to make this event totally unique, as usual !!)

I couldn't make it this year, but hope to see you next year.
Can't wait for the big announcement! Please, don't keep us waiting too long.

All the best, chuck

Badger
04-18-2009, 08:06 AM
I had to decide between NHC and HC this year and went with HC. Next year I think I'll try NHC for a little "comparison shopping"

Jonathan
04-18-2009, 07:50 PM
We were glad to give NHC coverage on this weeks show and we are looking forward to hitting it up next year.

CONGRATS on the success.

Mr Nightmarez
04-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Badger -

I use to only attend Hauntcon - Attended the first and all up until last year and this year.

I went to EHC/NHC and enjoyed myself. I still have yet to go to MHC and that's on my short list and may be next year, if Hauntcon and NHC stay on the same dates.

But for a 2 year Convention they have some growing to do but in all it's a good show.