PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Tom and the Haunted Dungeon!

kpolley
04-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Just wanted to say a special thank you to Tom and the Haunted Dungeon in 3D in Oklahoma City. My wife and I made it out yesterday on our road trip and had a great time. The length is amazing for a dark ride and the ride itself was a lot of fun. Tom actually startled me once on the ride too. Afterwards, he was nice enough to take us behind the scenes as well to see the control room and workshop.

Overall, it's a cool attraction and he has amazing location. Thanks again, Tom. It was really nice meeting you and talking with you for a while. Hope you can make it down sometime to see St. Louis and The Darkness.

Well, that's all. I'm off to Phoenix...

Jim Warfield
04-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Imagine a few scant centuarys ago, thanking a dungeon for how they mis-treated you, and doing it publically! (Well, they did try to scare you some)
Sounds like a fun, interesting place to be and see.
If I ever make it out to see and experience the dungeon, all I ask is to wipe off your whip first before putting it across my back. I would feel bad if another person got any of my warts!

Tom
04-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks Kip and your wife for stopping by. I really enjoyed your company and the visit we had. I'm glad you enjoyed the Dungeon as I know sometimes it can be difficult to scare/entertain fellow haunters.
I could have talked for hours but I know you needed to get going.
Again, it was great meeting you and visiting with you and your wife.
Stop by anytime.
Have fun in Phoenix...
Tom

Jim, you crack me up :)
I'll be sure to wipe down that whip, if you ever stop by... I'll leave the light on for you.

Just wanted to say a special thank you to Tom and the Haunted Dungeon in 3D in Oklahoma City. My wife and I made it out yesterday on our road trip and had a great time. The length is amazing for a dark ride and the ride itself was a lot of fun. Tom actually startled me once on the ride too. Afterwards, he was nice enough to take us behind the scenes as well to see the control room and workshop.

Overall, it's a cool attraction and he has amazing location. Thanks again, Tom. It was really nice meeting you and talking with you for a while. Hope you can make it down sometime to see St. Louis and The Darkness.

Well, that's all. I'm off to Phoenix...

drfrightner
04-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Tom,

Kip works at the Darkness and his wife works at Creepyworld. Kip I think has keys to the building... Kips free to show any of his customers the Darkness whenever he likes. Be sure to come down and visit.

Kip,

How is that drive going... wow what a long drive. Kip stop into Tombstone and check out that attraction we did up there several years ago... Tombstone Ghosts and Legends. Kip also go here... http://www.oldtucson.com/

That place is awesome!!!! Take lots of photos!

Larry