PDA

View Full Version : Susan Boyle Youtube video WOW

Rich Hanf
04-19-2009, 05:59 PM
yhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZ

Have You guys checked out the Susan Boyal video on Youtube? Damn...one of the most moving things I've seen in a long time. Already has 31,000,000 views...way more than the Obama Innaug speech...and anything else for that matter

The link is above...

Jim Warfield
04-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Several days ago. Susan's performance erradiates hope and the dream of success that so many of us only can dream and never live.

brad
04-19-2009, 07:10 PM
For some reason that link doesnt work. (for me at least)

So hopefully this one does.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

terrormasue
04-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Yes, I have seen it. She is 47 and has never been kissed. Extremely talented. Hopefully her dreams will come true. You go girl!!

Haunted Illinois
04-19-2009, 08:58 PM
I saw this a couple of days ago. Now the count is 31,697,516 views!!!! She is amazing! Just goes to show that you can't always judge a book by its cover. =]

Killer Katie
04-19-2009, 09:01 PM
I LOVE it! It gives us homely gals vindication! LOL

Jim Warfield
04-19-2009, 09:36 PM
There is an article written by some "professional" writer saying that she is just a novelty act and people's intrest in her will be fading quickly because she doesn't have the right kind of tragic glamour to sustain celebrityhood.
That author described it, "Tragic Glamour" as the actress or singer having to be pretty, have alot of money, talent, but have a mound of personal problems that are in the public eye, like alcoholism or drug problems and possibly relationship or emotional problems.
I see Susan's appeal being the most common appeal of all as typified by the old "Rags to Riches" story of the down-trodden and cursed, picked upon person having wild success through their own hard work, perserverance and their developed and natural talents.
Of course if you are wealthy, nobody has ever picked on you ,and have no problems in life, then maybe you don't know what the rest of the population thinks, feels and has lived.
Did you all read the lyrics to the song she sang? Wow! Can anyone not see those lyrics seeming to apply to Susan's life? Those lyrics had to be her life's struggles, or so it seems.
We should all be so fortunate to be able to so beautifully express ourselves and our feelings to others.

Darkangel
04-20-2009, 06:26 AM
She reminds me of Paul Potts from last year I think it was. He was an ordinary guy with an amazing voice, very cool!

Listen to Paul's first audition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Darkangel

brad
04-20-2009, 11:33 PM
She reminds me of Paul Potts from last year I think it was. He was an ordinary guy with an amazing voice, very cool!

Listen to Paul's first audition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Darkangel

And that video has 46,642,963 views!

Dr. Giggles
04-21-2009, 07:34 PM
My wife cried! It was amazing. I hope much success comes to her, and she gets her first kiss soon!

Haunted Illinois
04-21-2009, 09:39 PM
And that video has 46,642,963 views!

That is amazing! In comparison, his video has gotten ~69,170 views per day, while Susan's has gotten a staggering 3.78 Million views per day. That has to be one of the most popular videos on YouTube ever!

Darkangel
04-22-2009, 07:22 AM
True, but his video has been up for more than a year, so naturally it would decrease over time as hers will as well. In fact, it's Paul's performance last year that has sparked interest in these "diamonds in the rough" performers so she should be Thanking him! Many people cried hearing his performance, and got chills, etc....

Darkangel

graystone
04-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Hell we all do! She was at TransWorld she was walking around with some faces on her boobs! She has let her hair grow out some and did her make up different! Shane and its Susan I know your the tittie lady from TransWorld! Shane this time!

Matt Marich
04-22-2009, 08:52 AM
That's right Shane, she sang a duet at TW! But really, this is an amazing story and gives hope to Uni-Brow people all over the world. They predict she will be worth 17Mil. by the end of the show in offers. It goes to show that if you are a very unselfish person you can reap big rewards. The winner from last year only netted a paultry 1.7Mil. Hey, you guys want to invest in a Haunted House?