PDA

View Full Version : Online Dropshippers

actiondeath
04-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Anyone else use an online dropship service like cafepress or zazzle for haunt merchandise?

Greg Chrise
04-21-2009, 08:21 PM
We are still using drop kickers.

chuck weber
04-23-2009, 09:00 AM
That cafepress sucks. Quality of the goods is ultra cheap and prices are no bargain either. Dont know anything about customer service or anything else. Hope this helps. Others, please chime in if you know anything.

BruiseMuse
04-23-2009, 09:26 AM
That cafepress sucks. Quality of the goods is ultra cheap and prices are no bargain either. Dont know anything about customer service or anything else. Hope this helps. Others, please chime in if you know anything.

We've used them in the past with mixed results. It seemed houshold goods (mugs, clocks, coasters, etc) all printed fine and looked nice. However, the apparel seems to fade fast and doesn't have the best color quality.

actiondeath
04-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I haven't ordered (or sold) anything from them yet... prices are WAY too high. I found another one called customdropshipper.com and I have sold a few things from there. They have a better variety and better prices.

No one has received anything from them yet, but I worry that the print quality is similar to that of Cafepress. They instruct you to turn the clothing inside out before washing, but if it's as bad as I've heard from Cafepress, then I don't know how much that will help.

I went ahead and ordered a few things from myself (www.customdropshipper.com/zwcolumbus (http://www.customdropshipper.com/zwcolumbus)). When they get here, I'll let you know how they turned out.

chuck weber
04-25-2009, 10:14 AM
to wash your shirts inside out (on delicate is how I wash mine) and I wash mine in woolite or woolite for darks for my black shirts. cold water. no dryer. hang dry. common sense rules on this topic. most tags on shirts say wash warm, low dryer... I personally never do this. damn fabric softener usually ruins black shirts. white streaks all over them, that's why I use the woolite. no softener needed. good luck with your dropshipper situation. maybe a local screen printer in your area can do the shirts and you can ship them. At least that way your customers will appreciate your quality control, even though it's more work for you. good luck !!!

actiondeath
04-26-2009, 06:23 AM
I got an e-mail yesterday from a girl who ordered one. Took two weeks to get to her via standard USPS. She was happy with it. I still haven't received mine yet.

It's really not the work that prevents me from going to a local print shop, but rather the minimum orders being WAY more than I can afford. If I wanted to sell three designs from a local print shop, I'd have to place three minimum orders, I'd probably have to design in single colors for separations, and I'd have to wait weeks or even months for them to complete the job. I like these online deals because there is no minimum, they print in full color, they provide the store, and I can put up a whole slew of designs for people to choose from.

Haunted Farm
04-26-2009, 07:06 AM
I ordered tshirts from her for convention 18 t's and 8 sweatshirts. They came, I was missing some, some were not complete and the color just sucked. I contacted her had to return the shirts supposed to get full refund and she still owes me 325:mad:

Jim Warfield
04-26-2009, 07:13 PM
The canoers who had their pretty new silk-screened shirts, the boat tipped, the ink washed off the shirts!?
Some friends of mine had hooked them up with that shirt guy, they felt like crapheads!