PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait!!!

Pemjack
04-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Only seven more days until I leave for my first haunted tradeshow/convention, and I just can't wait!!! This is the day that I'll start to realize my dream of getting into the haunt industry. I hope that I'll get a chance to meet many of you there! I am going to attend as many seminars as I can, because being new to this, I'm going to need all the help I can get. I have many questions on building codes, set designs, themes, actors, animatronics, web design....heck, just about everything!! I am going to some of tours as well, but my wife just refuses to go...Can you imagine? I guess she would rather stay inside at the hotel and read Danielle Steel-(the horrors of that concept!). Hey, maybe I could design a room in my haunt with this idea...no, I'd probably just scare myself!

Anyway, I hope to come away from this, with a lot of new ideas, some new friends, some contacts and some direction. See ya there! Pete

Pemjack
04-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry, I put this thread under the trading post instead of the forum section by mistake. I'm trying to fix it. Help!