PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what hr 645 is ?

maliciousstudios
04-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Recently a Bill HR 645 was overlooked by most of us in the U.S..... this is something of interest to us all.... This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HAUNT INDUSTRY but I think its a valid thread. ( Im not going to tell you about HR 645.... it is simply unbeliievable, I want you to Google it and read it for yourself )

Nightgore
04-23-2009, 09:39 AM
What has you worried or what scares you about it? Just wondering, I know what this bill is and "how" people think it could turn out... just askin'.

Good topic for discussion and I will not be surprised if this thread gets deleted! hahahahaha... -Tyler

maliciousstudios
04-23-2009, 03:29 PM
HR 645 <---- I just learned about this a while back Google it.... atleast put some thought into it ! You wanna know what scares me ?? Something like this !! Here a link to a YouTube video that explains what Im talking about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vy8bMwazRA

Tyler - This seriously scares the crap out of me.... IF these camps are meant to protect the people inside of them ( Why are the fences lined with barbed wire and fences to keep people ( IN ? ) AND the camps they are building RIGHT NOW have bars and turning type electronic doors ( That ONLY let people in )

Those of you reading this need to ATLEAST give it some validity..... Is this possible ?? Could this be happening ?? What is the government getting ready for ?? Is the Economic downfall going to be SO BAD that we will have to be relocated into these facilities to be ( Protected ? ) and if this is so why are these facilities build to keep people in instead of out ??

There are tons of pictures on the net Tons of video dont take my word for it look for yourself..... ( JUST DONT IGNORE IT !?! )

Barry
04-23-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

I try not to read into things more than is actually there.

maliciousstudios
04-24-2009, 02:56 AM
Barry I hope you are right, we all love to be lied to ( We just want to know things will be okay ) no matter what.... they say we are admist the beginning of what will be the worst economic downfall in U.S. history. I am very concerned....

(( LMFAO EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BOX ...LMFAO ))

I KNOW THIS ISNT HAUNTWORLD MATERIAL ( BUT ) I DO THINK ITS A VALID THREAD

I am just curious what all of you think about the Bill.... ( honestly ) I may be over reacting but maybe the economic downfall is worse than we think ? See, I work for the railroad, my job is a "Direct Reflection" of the economy and I say its worse than we thought. I have watched the reduction in freight of "Goods" and so, I started really paying attention.... it all started with HR 875

HR 875 is a Bill that was introtuced to the house and is in violation of the 10th amendment. It Effectively criminalizes organic farming but doesn’t actually use the word organic.
Effects anyone growing food even if they are not selling it but consuming it.
Effects anyone producing meat of any kind including wild game.

So, I read onward.... and stumbled upon HR 645..... This is what I got out of it

A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

The stated purpose of the "national emergency centers" is to provide "temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster."

(( WHAT MAJOR DISSASTER ARE WE GETTING READY FOR ?? AND ATLEAST ( 6 ) EMERGENCY CENTERS ?? WHY SO MANY ?? ))

In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to "meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."

There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645.

These "civilian facilities" on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military. Modeled on Guantanamo, what we are dealing with is the militarization of FEMA internment facilities.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a national emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.

Definition of habeas corpus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus

So, this said in lame mans terms you would have NO RIGHTS TO A FARE TRIAL !

HR 645 bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America. It constitutes a further move to militarize civilian law enforcement, repealing the Posse Comitatus Act.

( What is the political intent and purpose of these camps? The potential use of these internment facilities to detain American citizens under a martial law situation are not an object of media debate or discussion. )

maliciousstudios
04-24-2009, 03:10 AM
LMFAO.... I appologize Im just FREAKING OUT HERE !! LMFAO, I have gotten to wrapped up in all of this and I need to just direct my eyes away from it and just "Go with the hurd" lol.... maybe I have just gotten caught up in it all for a bit...

BUT

It litterally scares me....LMFAO.... not because Im afraid personally, but when I think of my Kids, family, friends.... how will I protect them?? How will I will I protect my 1 year old son or my 6 year old daughter ?? I start to get friggin PISSED !! lol....

I know some local people have started building bunkers, storing can goods, amunition etc.

????...( LMFAO )...????

I hope we all wont stand for it ( IF ) this is true, I guess I just want everyone that I care about to keep their eyes and ears open ( You all know you cant trust Big Brother ) I figure its good to keep your eyes forward but its ALSO good to look back once in a while....

mindtumor
04-24-2009, 07:38 AM
Ok for all of you people that build bunkers and store ammunition in case of a nuclear war, how long do you think you are going to live in a bunker under your house? How are you going to use the bathroom or bath? Just die at the start instead of the slow torture of dying in a bunker trying to avoid your own poo piles.

Also, I heard the barbed wire fences were debunked and those weren't real pictures. I think you are putting a lot of spin on this. After the hurricanes people cried about not haing enough of crap like this so the people in our own country could be helped in case of an emergency. Now that you are getting them you are acting like they are going to be death camps.

Mike Honcho
04-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Ok for all of you people that build bunkers and store ammunition in case of a nuclear war, how long do you think you are going to live in a bunker under your house? How are you going to use the bathroom or bath? Just die at the start instead of the slow torture of dying in a bunker trying to avoid your own poo piles.

Also, I heard the barbed wire fences were debunked and those weren't real pictures. I think you are putting a lot of spin on this. After the hurricanes people cried about not haing enough of crap like this so the people in our own country could be helped in case of an emergency. Now that you are getting them you are acting like they are going to be death camps.

I think it's for the better, IF another bad hurricane hits or earthquake we have a place to send these folks. Also if there is another attack what better place to send people then a military base ....

and for bunkers they would have to be very deep and thick I'm assuming right .. if the blast didn't kill you the radiation would .....

mindtumor
04-24-2009, 08:00 AM
That's my point, they are for the best. There is a lot of spin on this.

Waken
04-24-2009, 08:30 AM
I think they are trying to make use of all the military bases that have been closed down. Which is a good idea. If you have ever been to one its like its own little city. Its probably better that those bases stay active and not rundown. It will also create jobs for "just in case" situations.

Nightgore
04-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Malicious... CALM DOWN!

We all know that hurricanes, tornados, and weather in general are getting worse... those types of national disasters!

Also, as long as people have the right to own a gun... nothing crazy is going to happen! Just ask yourself... are you ready (if you have to) to shoot your neighbor? The Police? Your brother? ... I am!

Also, you talk as if habeas corpus is still something we still have... don't you remember Bush abolishing habeas corpus when he signed in the Patriot Act... read into that!

Also, how do you fill about the bills that:

-Allow the government to control and censor the internet
-Patriot Act
-Unwarranted search AND SEIZURE of private property for guns and ammunition.
-Mandoatory public "service" for 2-4 years

... and before you freak out... I'll tell you that all BUT ONE of the above has already been passed!

It is just best to not read to much into this stuff... obviously it just causes freak outs! hhahahahahah.... All I can say is just ignore it all... BUT BE READY if and when the time comes to protect yourself and your family! -Tyler

lurker
04-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Malicious...

Also, as long as people have the right to own a gun... nothing crazy is going to happen! Just ask yourself... are you ready (if you have to) to shoot your neighbor? The Police? Your brother? ... I am!

You are ready and prepared to shoot your neighbor, the police, and your brother, but are you prepared to eat them? That is what will separate the winners from the losers in the post-apocalyptic world of tomorrow.
"Excuse me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

Nightgore
04-24-2009, 10:23 AM
G_pGT8Q_tjk&feature=related

Mmmmmmm.... Sounds good to me! -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
04-24-2009, 11:42 AM
This crap has been going on forever, These people tell you about a bill and then make it sound like the world is coming to the end. Just buy their book or dvd its all there.

maliciousstudios
04-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes... like I said I think I have been reading to much...lol... I worked with a guy the other day who is a radical and it got me started thinking AGAIN. Yeah just like 911 and the rest of the crap there always seems to be conspiracy theories.

No I dont think it is human nature to lay down and die instead of fighting...lol, I think whether or not I have bunkers like some of those people out there that are building them I will be fighting untill I am choking on my pancreas ( HA! HA! ) Hell Yeah ! I am not afraid to shoot or eat someone ( If Need Be ) LMFAO !!

Maybe they taste like Chicken ?? I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box....

I knew deep down this was prob. mostly B.S. but I just wanted to know how others felt. Just keep your eyes open, I know I will !! ( DAMN )

mindtumor
04-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes... like I said I think I have been reading to much...lol... I worked with a guy the other day who is a radical and it got me started thinking AGAIN. Yeah just like 911 and the rest of the crap there always seems to be conspiracy theories.

No I dont think it is human nature to lay down and die instead of fighting...lol, I think whether or not I have bunkers like some of those people out there that are building them I will be fighting untill I am choking on my pancreas ( HA! HA! ) Hell Yeah ! I am not afraid to shoot or eat someone ( If Need Be ) LMFAO !!

Maybe they taste like Chicken ?? I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box....

I knew deep down this was prob. mostly B.S. but I just wanted to know how others felt. Just keep your eyes open, I know I will !! ( DAMN )

Ammunition did go up. It went up last summer because of the increase in the price of commodities. Problem is commodities is down yet ammo remains high.

maliciousstudios
04-24-2009, 12:17 PM
( DAMN ) I wonder if Grey Poupon went up....( THAT MIGHT TELL YOU IF THE APPOLOCYPSE IS NEAR )

Haunts of Richmond
04-24-2009, 03:34 PM
I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box.... ( DAMN )

Supply and demand.

The increase in gun and ammunition purchases is a reactionary response to the new US administration.

I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, but 99% are completely ridiculous and void of logic.

- Ryan

Dr. Giggles
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Supply and demand.

The increase in gun and ammunition purchases is a reactionary response to the new US administration.

I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, but 99% are completely ridiculous and void of logic.

- Ryan

Beg to differ, most have logic but lack proof. The da vinci code, it seemed to make sense because it was logical. But it was all garbage.

Barry
04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL @ Louis. You never fail to make me laugh :D

Jim Warfield
04-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Just a 20 minute drive away, most empty, former US Army property, right along the Miss. River.
8 miles north of here Blackwater (now Xe) has a training base in the steep hills where the deer population is extreme (don't have to eat humans )
Sounds like a end days version of "Heavan", huh?
Guns, bunkers deer and water, lots of hills and valleys and woods.

Haunts of Richmond
04-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Beg to differ, most have logic but lack proof. The da vinci code, it seemed to make sense because it was logical. But it was all garbage.

Well, the "Da Vinci Code" was a fictional novel based on the theories presented from another novel in the 80's titled "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" ... (one could make an argument Dan Brown actually ripped these guys off and took credit for the research - I always thought that was the bigger conspiracy).

I was talking about actual conspiracy theories like the 9/11 ones, where scientific evidence and rational thought are completely thrown out the window. Now *that's* truly scary (just to put an "on topic" spin to it).

(By the way, these posts aren't necessarily the opinions of our company... just my own).

- Ryan

Nightgore
04-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Scientific Evidence like... The melting point of steel is 2750 degrees, and the maximum amount of heat given off by the jet fuel was well below 1000 degrees... therefore the steel could have NEVER melted or weakened said steel?

And.... rational evidence... like those crazy people who actually believe the towers are still there and think the whole 9/11 disaster was really "video editing"?

There's plenty of crazy ass people in the world... just got to sort through the crud! ;) -Tyler

Mike Honcho
04-24-2009, 11:44 PM
remember when people thought the world was flat ..... some crazy ass people still do look it up on and we never went to the moon it was the new mexico desert :rolleyes: people will believe anything

Jim Warfield
04-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Intensifies heat, increases what it will do, just today I was telling some people about a tall chimney with alot of draft destroying a cast iron sectional natural gas furnce, something that should not have been possible given the design and materials used in that furnace and the BTU possibilitys of natural gas.
Before the whiteman saw what later became Galena, Ill. the indians were smelting lead by filling a ditch on a steep hill with brush, leaving the lead ore at the top of the ditch, lighting a fire at the bottom of the ditch. The chimney effect roared up the ditch, intensifying the flames melting the lead from the rest of the ore. (American Indians were the area's first polluters! hahaha!)
They probably needed the lead to make paint for the inside of the teepee playroom. Whoops! Wrong again!
I had a few calls on run away fuel oil furnaces that ignited after failing to ignite but then it ignited and was way too full of oil. I have no trouble imagining the twin towers were melted by that jet fuel/oil.

Haunts of Richmond
04-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Scientific Evidence like... And.... rational evidence... like

Great article debunking many of the popular 9/11 conspiracy myths:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

I think the real conspiracy theory is that there really *aren't* any conspiracies!

At least that's what Big Brother tells me... ;)

hauntedhousenut
04-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Scientific Evidence like... The melting point of steel is 2750 degrees, and the maximum amount of heat given off by the jet fuel was well below 1000 degrees... therefore the steel could have NEVER melted or weakened said steel?

And.... rational evidence... like those crazy people who actually believe the towers are still there and think the whole 9/11 disaster was really "video editing"?

There's plenty of crazy ass people in the world... just got to sort through the crud! ;) -Tyler

The kook in you comes out every once in awhile lol!

the melting point you state is misleading, and I know you don't have a degree in metalurgy, maybe you can google it.

Darkangel
04-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Of all the crazy conspiracy theories out there, anyone who believes our government was behind the 9/11 attacks is just plain retarded. If we want to attack someone we'd just do it, covertly if need be we didn't need to kill thousands of our people, hurt our own economy, turn the world's attention towards us putting us under a microscope just to go after some rag-tag terrorist groups in the middle east. We were attacked by people who hate us for what we stand for, not from our government.

Darkangel

Nightgore
04-25-2009, 09:05 AM
So you believe everything Popular Mechanics tells you? I'm not trying to push buttons, ALOT of people will believe what the "media" puts right in front of them!

However, P.M. totally IGNORED these facts:

well documented, numerous warnings (http://www.oilempire.us/warnings.html) from US allies that 9/11 was about to happen and warnings provided to a few not to fly or get out of the way
the "plane into building" wargame (http://www.oilempire.us/wargames.html) in Virginia on 9/11 and the NORAD "live fly" exercises (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011805_simplify_case.shtml) conducted on 9/11
the fighter planes sent the wrong way from Norfolk (over the Atlantic, instead of toward DC). 9/11 was a cloudless day, and this scramble happened after the towers were hit (but before the Pentagon) - what's their excuse?
stock trades (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/index.shtml#inside) a few days before 9/11 betting the value of American and United Airlines would drop
the fact that Flight 77 hit the nearly empty, recently reconstructed and strengthened sector (http://www.oilempire.us/remote.html) of the Pentagon (http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html) -- something a terrorist would not have chosen (or been able) to do
the anthrax (http://www.oilempire.us/anthrax.html) attacks on the Democratic leadership in the Senate and on the media, which came from an Army lab, not Islamic terrorists
countless bystander testimonials claiming to hear several "explosions" before the buildings fall (demolition theory)
Also, how reliable is P.M.? Not very, they are apart of the Hearst Media Empire... who has openly said that they do control/rewrite what is printed, even prints what is given to them from the government! Do you all remember back when FOX News and MSNBC openly came out and said that they've reported stories that were constructed and created by the government? It wasn't really talked about alot or covered by other medias... but look it all up.. it's out there!

Again, for the record... I'm not a scientist or any type of expert on this stuff... I just look up the FACTS from credible sourcesl; i.e: college profs. papers, industry pros... etc. etc...

DON'T EVER LISTEN TO THE MEDIA OR THE GOVERNMENT!!!

-Tyler

PS: The CIA has admitted of "constructing" domestic terrorism in order to reach an "endgame"... look that stuff up!

Haunts of Richmond
04-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Again, for the record... I'm not a scientist or any type of expert on this stuff... I just look up the FACTS from credible sourcesl; i.e: college profs. papers, industry pros... etc. etc...

Obviously I opened up a can of worms... but the Popular Mechanics article did use facts from credible sources... and industry professionals.

Do you actually believe the government, which is basically run by a bunch of incompetent bozos, can actually pull off this massive interdepartmental conspiracy in which they trick almost the entire popular of the world that Islamic extremists flew planes into World Trade Centers, Pentagon, and a field in PA..... but in actuality they planned the entire thing to _________ (fill in the blank with whatever reason).

Everyone has heard of occam's razor, right?

Nightgore
04-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Do I believe it? No... Like many, I read conspiracy stories/theories for fun... it's kinda like a small hobby.

I'm objective to it all... I mean, we ALL KNOW the CIA killed Kennedy right? So then the question is why? Hahahaha... There are a few "stories" out there... one is credible... but then we'll never know will we!

HAHAHAHA..... AHHHH... the mystery! -Tyler

PS: You really want to know what the government is up too... become a senator or a congressman! In their oath is an oath of silence! ;)

Darkangel
04-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Be real, our government is not run by a bunch of incompentent bozos that's ridiculous to say. Sure Bush was a moron and no government is perfect but we are the lone suuperpower for good reason, we for the most part of great leadership. If our government os bad imagine what EVERY other government is like in the world, far worse.....

The attacks were not created by us, but by our enemies who want us to recognize them. We could go to war anytime we want to why create this to do it?

Darkangel

Nightgore
04-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Dark,

You need to do some real research... our government is known for more deaths on civilian people than any other group in the world... why do you think the WORLD hates us?

Lone super power... don't believe that for one second. China is more powerful than we are and Russia is slowly following... They are the ones pushing for the one-world currency/government at the G8 Summit... What did our government do... nothing! We didn't didn't disagree with it, nor agree! Strange...

Incompittant bozos? No... but fear mongering, NWO, mafia men... HELL YES! Be real here... our gov. is ran by a small group of people... not senators, not congressman... just a small group of thugs!

You need to look up and read about the IRS, Bilderberg, the NWO, The Carlisle Group and the Council of Foriegn Relations!

Our COUNTRY and PEOPLE are amazing, the best in the world... but our GOVERNMENT SUCKS and more and more they're passing laws/bills that are taking away our civil liberties... what are you doing about it? -Tyler

Jim Warfield
04-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Consider the economic mess that began as it became apparent that a Democrat would be our next President.
Some certain somebodys cashed in their chips for their full amount and left the playing field, stranding the entire country (except most of the richest people in the world, of course)
Sure there were also some contributing factors but basically this is what happened.
It causes me to wonder how much of our lives are actually hinged upon pure lies and fantasy?
We are always the "good Guys"? Our News people reinforce this all the time, but I bet the people living in Germany under Hitler saw the same kinds of articles and baloney too.
The last Bush became the President in the movie "Three Days Of The Condor" in which fearfull of a country being held ransome over oil, innocent people get assasinated because they might have read a work of fiction concerning the same scenario.
"We have met the enemy, and he is us!" Gluttony is a major sin, not just because of extended bellys and gas pains but because taking what a country needs from weaker , smaller countrys is not right.
Not any different than the white settlers taking the land from the American Indians, or the white settlers keeping slaves to do their work for them. The whole "taking" process is just more modernized and efficient now, add that P.R. factor to it an it becomes almost right and good and of course is blessed by our religious purveyors too!
It's the old ,"God Told Me To Do This" thing..again!
When one psycho mows down a dozen innocent people in a restaurant we all shake our heads in disbelief, when a country does it , we turn our heads and look the other way.
"God" might just be a loose synapse in the brain? Flapping as the blood rushes passed it.

hauntedhousenut
04-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Dark,

You need to do some real research... our government is known for more deaths on civilian people than any other group in the world... why do you think the WORLD hates us?

Lone super power... don't believe that for one second. China is more powerful than we are and Russia is slowly following... They are the ones pushing for the one-world currency/government at the G8 Summit... What did our government do... nothing! We didn't didn't disagree with it, nor agree! Strange...

Incompittant bozos? No... but fear mongering, NWO, mafia men... HELL YES! Be real here... our gov. is ran by a small group of people... not senators, not congressman... just a small group of thugs!

You need to look up and read about the IRS, Bilderberg, the NWO, The Carlisle Group and the Council of Foriegn Relations!

Our COUNTRY and PEOPLE are amazing, the best in the world... but our GOVERNMENT SUCKS and more and more they're passing laws/bills that are taking away our civil liberties... what are you doing about it? -Tyler

It is you my friend who needs to do research, can you please tell me in the history of the U.S. who has done more for other countries.

Please provide some links of the above stated, it must be true you read about it on the internet!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please put the koolaid down and stay off the internet:)

mindtumor
04-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Supply and demand.

- Ryan

It is not an increase because of a reactionary response to the new US administration. Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.

Haunts of Richmond
04-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Be real, our government is not run by a bunch of incompentent bozos that's ridiculous to say.

I'm trying to make the point that I don't believe a government based in a democratic society has the power and resources to pull off massive conspiracies on the level of a 9/11.

And, I was being facetious with the bozo remark... we're ALL incompetent bozos... with inherent flaws. I was just looking in the mirror. ;) I'll still always believe America is the greatest country in the world.

- Ryan

Haunts of Richmond
04-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.

My comments were based on articles such as these: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/obama.gun.sales/

You have a point, though.

Mike Goff
04-25-2009, 04:11 PM
It is not an increase because of a reactionary response to the new US administration. Ammunition shot up last summer because of the increase in the price of brass and lead and has not come back down in price. The price of commodities last summer was huge.

That is the most logical excuse I have heard yet, for the price increase on ammo, It invokes supply side economics, and sounds very "insightful", but it does nothing to address the shortage of ammo, the "two box per person" policy that many gun shops have adopted, and the long waiting list for assault weapons.
Like it or not, many Americans are preparing for TSHTF

Mike Goff
04-25-2009, 07:11 PM
maybe someone should do a haunt with a FEMA Death Camp theme. I'd be willing to bet there are alot more people afraid of a totalitarian govt. than there are people afraid of neon clowns.
The show could start in the parking lot where the customers are arrested, and herded to a holding area (queue line), Once they are searched and their admission money have been confinscated, they will watch a re-education film, before they enter into the facility. Once inside they will witness an interrogation, or maybe a group trying to escape, and being mowed down by a DSL M2 50 cal. You could walk them into a gas chamber full of fog, or maybe a crematorium.

Just a thought...

Darkangel
04-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Nightgore,

It's obvious you haven't been on this earth that long and I hope you are serious when you say you read it as a hobby, because it does slightly seem like you are believing this crap.

We've killed more people than any other country? Really?

When a natural disaster happens, who is the first nation to respond with tonnes of aid? Who is the world's leader is charity groups that support third world countries? Who sends the MOST food and medical supplies to starving people in Africa??? We are the most generous and compassionate country in the world responsible for saving hundreds of millions of lives in our short existence.

We've done in a few decades what nations that have been around for thousands of years still haven't done. China is an ancient country and you're just now starting to see them catch up, along with India and Russia and all those ancient cultures who after so long still can't touch us for what we started becomming to the world in the early 1800's and grew from then til now. Russia tried to compete and went bankrupt and for centuries was looked at as Europe's backwater country, not respected like us.
Other than make our crap for cheap, what does China do for the world? And militarily speaking, they are so far behind us it's not even funny. Financially they are strong but that's it but human rights is horrible, they are the ones who kill more of their own and since they closed their borders to the world they rarely sent aid to anyone concerning themselves only with themselves. Also, when the US economy started to fall, the world's economy started to fail, coincidence??? The world does revolve around the US, it's not a secret. We ARE the only superpower since Russia fell in the late 80's, around the time you were born.

The Bilderbergers are a group of World leaders, not just the US, as are a few of the groups you mentioned. I know about them, and again you're looking too far into it all. You are very young, live your life free of fear and work towards your new show and take care of your family, friends, and employees and not worry about the NWO and all that conspiracy garbage!

Darkangel

graystone
04-26-2009, 08:38 AM
UMMMMMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM...... Oh who won the game last night? I missed it. Pass the salt please. Did you know we have new neighbors? They seem nice. Pass the potatos please. I think its going to rain today but the weather man said it was going to be sunny. Pass the butter and may I have another roll? So guys hows things looking for the 2009 haunt season? This ice cream on this pie is delicious. Shane and its excuse me I need to go to the restroom! Shane this time.

maliciousstudios
04-26-2009, 10:24 AM
LMFAO.... wow.... I guess there are some extremely different opinions on it all.... LMFAO I dont know about you but I like my potatoes with brown gravy....lol....

The price tag for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan wars is in the trillions. I for one think this is what has lead us into our economic downfall... Will we still be a superpower in 10 years ?

Unfortunately I dont think so.... I HOPE SO, but with the trend we are in I dont think its possible.

The goverment cannot be unaware of the statistics the rest of us know: a Chinese economy that has been growing over twice as fast as the U.S. economy for almost two decades now, and an Indian economy that has been growing at around twice the U.S. rate for almost a decade already.

And they surely understand the magic of compound interest.

China's economy will overtake that of the United States in one long generation if current trends continue. (Goldman Sachs predicted in 2003 that Chinese GDP would surpass that of the U.S. in 2042.) India, starting later and growing slightly slower, will not reach the same milestone for a further decade or more, but both Asian giants will be nipping at America's heels long before that. And economic power is the source of most other kinds of power.

Most people are not panicked by this future because they assume that there will no longer be a Communist regime in China 35 years from now, and they know that India is a democracy already.

I think that the U.S. is in a downward spiral.... Unless they do something we will fall behind China and India. Do I really believe in HR645 ?? Not really but the uncertain futures we have is frightening !

SomeThingInTheIce
04-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Amen, brother!!!

UMMMMMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM...... Oh who won the game last night? I missed it. Pass the salt please. Did you know we have new neighbors? They seem nice. Pass the potatos please. I think its going to rain today but the weather man said it was going to be sunny. Pass the butter and may I have another roll? So guys hows things looking for the 2009 haunt season? This ice cream on this pie is delicious. Shane and its excuse me I need to go to the restroom! Shane this time.

maliciousstudios
04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials. As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world.

The United States Air Force has stated that the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications". The British Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has stated that chemtrails "are not scientifically recognised phenomena". The Canadian Government House Leader has stated that "The term 'chemtrails' is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."

The term chemtrail is derived from "chemical trail" in the similar fashion that contrail is an abbreviation for condensation trail. It does not refer to common forms of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding or aerial firefighting. The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of supposedly uncharacteristic sky tracks. Believers of this theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for global dimming, population control, weather control, or biowarfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.

Still dont understand ?? watch the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

http://pic30.picturetrail.com/VOL1547/6901946/19632749/321398366.jpg
http://pic30.picturetrail.com/VOL1547/6901946/19632749/321398370.jpg

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Barium as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

"an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signaling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

This National Institute of Health document just described the U.S.

Navy barium chemtrail aerosol program called:

"Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation"
VTRPE
sub program,

within the

"Radio Frequency Mission Planner"

RFMP

U.S. Navy warfare system

(The chemtrail aerosol spraying program began with the top secret U.S. Navy RFMP/VTRPE aerosol program, spraying a mixture of barium into our atmosphere from aircraft.

The chemtrail program is associated with
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.

True Or Not.... Scary Stuff !! WOULD'NT YOU AGREE ???

-----> http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA323189&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf <----

Nightgore
04-27-2009, 06:50 PM
WOW... that's a first for me! hahahaha... -Tyler

maliciousstudios
04-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Lmfao.... ( Damn ) and now Swine Virus.... Did you know that the vaccine for the flu,swine,human virus is called TAMIFLU

Read up on Tamiflu and a company called Baxter that makes it.... real or not very un-nerving. HEY ! AND GUESS WHO OWNS STOCK IN TAMIFLU ?? You would never guess..... ( Donald Rumsfeld, Barack Obama - read up the list goes on !! )

I guess Tamiflu was a crappy vaccine at best, now ITS THE ANSWER ??

Hmmm.... ( DAMN ) and Shane its pass the Grey Poupon and hold the Tamiflu Shane This Time !

Mike Honcho
04-27-2009, 07:37 PM
why dose any of this matter the world is gonna end 2012 anyway :rolleyes:
lol I really don't see the point in getting bent out of shape about stuff like this if it happens it happens what the hell are you gonna do about it

Mike Goff
04-27-2009, 08:09 PM
NWO conspiracy? maybe, maybe not. I don't really care, because if it is true, it is out of my hands. One thing that I do know, I learned a long time ago. Nothing is as it seems, and no one should be ridiculed for something they believe, because they just might be right.

Shortly after I was discharged from the Marine Corps in 1992, I became very ill, I lost 65 lbs. in just a few months, slept all the time, and had wicked head aches and chest pain. No doctors, specialists, or hospitals could find anything wrong with me.

When I came into contact with members of the Gulf War Veterans Association, the answers started to come. I sent blood work off to a doctor in Cal. who was doing work with Gulf War Vets. I tested positive for low levels of weoponized bio agents. 3 of them in fact.

During my search for answers, it was discovered that we were all given experimental vaccines that had nothing to do with our deployment to the Gulf.
Coincidently 700,000 shot records came up missing.

For 10 years no one believed that we had a real illness because the DOD said it was Post Traumatic Stress, and everyone wants to believe the govt. is for the people and by the people, and to suggest otherwise might interupt our make believe world.

One of the most signifigant things that the GWVA accomplished was to get USC Title 50 Chapt. 13 repealed.

This code stated " Chemical, Biological, and Nuclear testing may be conducted on the general population, without knowledge, or consent."

I don't know if there is anything to chemtrails, and it's a good bet, that no one on this forum has first hand knowledge, but I do know these bastards, both left and right can do just about anything they want because people who speak out are publicly ridiculed.

Our govt. has a long history of using people as lab rats, if anyone is interested in learning more, a good place to start is the Tuskeegee Airmen experiment.

My apoligies for the long post, I could go on for days about, our caretakers in DC and the ignorant sheeple who facilitate them.

Greg Chrise
04-28-2009, 06:04 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS258US258&q=fema+camp

Greg Chrise
04-28-2009, 06:14 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&msa=0&msid=106484775090296685271.0004681a37b713f6b5950&ll=31.896214,-99.162598&spn=8.948778,14.0625&z=6&source=embed

Greg Chrise
04-28-2009, 06:38 PM
It won't let me post the Google map of Cheyane Mountain, Colorado Springs, Co. where the Stargate is to get out of here.

maliciousstudios
04-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah the conspiracy is that it all started from Fort Nix in Mexico, rumor is that it was munufactured at Fort Nix .... 12 soldiers died and it spread from that. ( DAMN ) Hold the Grey Poupon and pass me a flu mask.... and its Cmon Shane I need to hear its okay Shane this time ! LMFAO

I love to hear Shanes little thing at the end of his posts...LMFAO... I have really gotten hooked on them !! THIS IS THE LAST TIME SHANE I SWARE...lol

HAHAAAA..... I KILL ME.... HAHAHAAAA !! lol ( DAMN )

maliciousstudios
04-29-2009, 01:59 AM
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=e653dd1f-67cd-4b4d-aac6-6145c075530b&from=imbot_us_default&fg=rss

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL ??