PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready To Pee Your Pants!

graystone
04-25-2009, 09:14 PM
This is so freaking funny! Everyone knows I got big cats! Yeah Lions, Tigers, bla,bla,bla! But you got to see this! Watch the cat and the ceiling fan this will make your day I prmoise!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5h0LEg

Shane and its ROTFLMAO!!! Shane this time!!!

BruiseMuse
04-25-2009, 09:18 PM
I liked the cat that jumped the kid from out of the bushes. Hilarious!

N2SPOOKINU
04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Thats hilarious Shane. I am alergic to cats but that was a funny video! Thanks for sharing.
Greg
Fearfest

creep house
04-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Why do you have Lions , Tigers ?

graystone
04-25-2009, 10:48 PM
have owned and raised exotic amimals for 20 years. I am sure you have seen some of them in TV commericals and a few movies. For the record I have retired them and myself from doing that as they now live a great life here at my farm. I carry every permit and license that a major zoo would carry. Anyway lets get back to this thread and watch the videos they are funny! Shane and its come on watch it and laugh! Shane this time!

Jim Warfield
04-26-2009, 07:42 AM
"You have been owned and raised by exotic animals for 20 years?"
(This might go a long way toward explaining a few personal things? It might even make a good Hollywood script! If not "Hollywood" for sure "Bollywood!")

"Time to growl for the camera, Mister Demille?"
"Yes, Shane."

"Mr. Shane! No more "Marking" on the camera tripod! It is not yours just because you can pee on it!"

"GGRR!"

tchaunt
04-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Shane, like I've said numerous times, you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for all the great posts!

Thanks for posting this video Shane. I have to admit, most of them were really funny. I do feel sorry for the cat that got caught on he ceiling fan. I bet it's poor little claws hurt for a while. And as a whole, it probably hurt after hitting that wall or chair or whatever it was it hit.

SomeThingInTheIce
04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
The cat taking on the dog was cool.

Darkangel
04-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Shane amazed you by simply posting a link to a Youtube video on cats tchaunts? Wow.....

Cool video, the little boy's face was funny after the cat pounded his head a few times starting at 2:03...

Darkangel

damon carson
04-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Ive seen this on Americas funniest videos.
Damon