PDA

View Full Version : Rock Monster...

Dan Faupel
01-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey guys...yes, Rock monster has a Myspace page now...he's pretty new there and he asked me to see if you guys would friend him up and give some comment luvin...check him out at:

http://www.myspace.com/therealrockmonster

Anybody here who hasn't friended me yet can get me at:

http://www.myspace.com/danfaupel

Thanks...and I'll see you all soon at TW!

PumpkinHead
01-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Dan,
You never know when a future employer or political enemies will go onto a myspace looking through your pictures to dig up dirt and ruin your future.
I would take down some of those pics of rock monster when he is stoned... for his sake , of course. :wink:

Jim Warfield
01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
At least "Rock Monster" will never be naked.
If he was naked ,he would have gotten his rocks off.
Rock On ! Rock On!

Empressnightshade
01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
At least "Rock Monster" will never be naked.
If he was naked ,he would have gotten his rocks off.
Rock On ! Rock On!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

bodybagging
01-07-2007, 03:16 PM
OK sent you a friend request, but I gotta tell you If I get rejected by a damn Rock, im thru with MYSPACE!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/bodybagging/Krowdark.jpg

Rachel
01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
I truly am the last person who doesn't have a myspace page....

Jim Warfield
01-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Mr. Tuxedo doesn't have one. He is too busy compiling an "Enemys List", "Friends List"? Are you kidding?
He would say, "That's MY Space! That's My Food! That's my bed!"
"MEEEERR!"

lurker
01-08-2007, 02:21 PM
I truly am the last person who doesn't have a myspace page
You are the last hold out. And, to think of all the cool photos you have that you could use on a MySpace page. You need to hurry up, and get trendy with all us losers! :lol:

Rachel
01-08-2007, 07:44 PM
the photos are exactly why I'm hesitant to start a myspace page.... :P Plus, I have a work phone, cell phone, home phone, AOL IM, 2 email addresses.....I mean how many ways does one need to contact me?

RJ Productions
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
SO what about "Static Prop"??? Doesn't he/she get a MySpace too???

I smell a "Discrimination Law Suit" in the works!!!!

drfrightner
01-09-2007, 05:38 AM
NICE!!!!!!!

Larry

wipp
01-09-2007, 07:58 AM
ill bet the rock monster blends in real well with the stone walls in a semi dark room.thats a great prop i want a few of them

Jim Warfield
01-09-2007, 08:08 AM
"A few of them?"
You would need a physically large haunt building to accomodate them.
Maybe there would be a group discount if you order at the show?
Dan? What about that?
Maybe Mrs. Rock Monster and a couple of their kids too, "Boulder" and "Granite", then there's the goofy Uncle, "Foolsgold".

Dan Faupel
01-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Call it what you will...clever, funny, cute, or borderline nutso, Rock Monster's page has received a ton of messages and attention...don't feel bad if RM ends up having more friends than you, a real person...hehehehe...

As for the group discount, hell yeah...the more the merrier...

Btw...just wanted to give some of you guys a heads up that I recently shaved my head, so it doesn't shock you like crazy when you see me at the show (even though it probably will anyway!)...I like it...I'll have to post a pic of it on myspace or something soon...

RJ Productions
01-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Dan shaved!!!!!!
Now THAT could be scary!!!!

Post that bad boy so we don't go into visual shock!!

drfrightner
01-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Are you serious... I can't remember a time when you didn't have that flock of cury wavy hair hanging down in your face. What happened to ya?

Did the Rock Monster do it?

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Dan's hair stylist is...Adolf Hitler?
That concentration camp look !
Thanks Adolf!
Wrist tatoos? Pick an unlucky number, any number at all.
Just one more thing to thwart CSI's investigation, no hair foilcles!
If I ever shaved my head I know it would add 100 years to the way I look.
Showing off all my lumps, bumps, hills and valleys that is the shape of my head would have people feeling sorry for me......maybe if I stood with a collection can in my hand...???
$$$?
"Excuse me mam, could you spare a dollar? I need some Bondo to fill in my illregualy surfaced skull to look more normal, Thank you and may the blessings of great plastic repair god Bondo also shine upon you and yours."

Dan Faupel
01-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Hehehehehehe...Rich, Larry, Jim, you guys kill me...

I posted a pic of my new Lex Luthor lookin chrome dome on my Myspace page under pics, for anyone who would like to go laugh at me...(although I have been told by several women they think it's a sexy look for me!...hehehe)...the scraggly beard thing I had goin on in that pic is shaved into the normal goatee sorta thing that I typically have...