PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Scariest "Accidental" Thing?

Jim Warfield
04-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I was told about an old year-round haunt that had a leaky roof, the sound of the water slowly dripping became "Bloody!" In a youngster's imagination.
I think my scariest accidental scary thing was the old sump pump in the wine cellar.
You never knew when it was going to kick-on.
The people would be standing fairly close to it but were not able to see it on the other side of a wall.
Once it ran for just a few seconds it ran quietly enough, but when it shut off!
There was a huge, loud rumbling with violent pipe shaking like in it's "Death Throes". this death-rattle might sometimes last 6 or more seconds.
"What is that!? What is that?" (Some people do not own one and sure never seen or heard one run.)
It was plenty startling and scary in it's day(and nightime too!)

Matt Marich
04-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Did they use Thick Steel?

Jim Warfield
04-26-2009, 07:09 PM
I was given alot of thick steel. All I had to do was cart it home, maybe 3,000#? of it in bars of varying length, most 3/8 of an inch thick, some with a rounded end , some 12 inches or so long, some 18 inches in length.
I have welded up heavy-duty hinges using this and contemplated other uses or maybe even a product I could make from them and sell to other haunters?
Of course being fairly lazy, I would love to be selling a product I don't have to modify much, if at all.
So how many of you reading this could use or need solid steel anal-probes in varying sizes?
Come on, you know you do! Anal dipstick? Have to maintain proper fluid levels to maintain your warrantee, you know, can't be moving around with a dry crankcase!
They will also make great gifts for certain ones on your gift giving list.
If I have to grind inch-marks on the steel the price will be higher.
(And the severely rust-pitted ones will sell at a premium!)
Are you sure that you have enough iron?

maliciousstudios
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Id have to say when I got the old lady pregnant....LMFAO my daughter was born 4 mos. early 1 lb. 15 oz. !! ( DAMN )