PDA

View Full Version : FEARnet

HauntChris
04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Has anyone heard of anything regarding this? I heard Time Warner has decided to no longer carry FEARnet, so I guess it will not be too long before Comcast stops? There are not many horror movies on TV as it is now days. I wish there were more horror loving people in this world. :(

drfrightner
05-01-2009, 12:18 PM
I don't think they are going to back them anymore either... I think its on its own now. These horror websites are really nothing more than one or two guys running everything. Fear Net was trying to be this bigger thing with all these high paid people running it. When you look around the dial all of these horror sites where started for love of doing it, run by one guy.

For these reasons Fearnet.com will probably fade away at some point.

Larry

HauntChris
05-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok, I thanked a guy from FEARnet for this information. He's working with FEARnet on this one... it's true. Time Warner Cable has dropped FEARnet, so they are working to get 50,000 fans for their page. If they do that, horror fans get what they deserve -- 24/7 Horror Programming.

Even if you just support horror in general, take the time for one click! www.facebook.com/pages/FEARnet

HauntChris
05-07-2009, 11:46 PM
See www.facebook.com/pages/FEARnet/56296974411