PDA

View Full Version : **Dream Reapers Welcomes Guest Actors - Once Again**

Steve Verdino
01-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Dream Reapers welcomes guest actors once again!!!

Transworld is coming up fast. Last year at Dream Reapers it was a TON of fun having so many great guest actors. Dream Reapers would like to extend this invitation once again!

If you would like to volunteer your time as a guest actor Dream Reapers Haunted House please do one of the following:

*Fill out the on-line form at www.hauntedconnection.com/drtw
*Email me at info@hauntedconnection.com with details.
*PM or Email me if you need more information, I will provide a phone number in the PM/Email.

Last year we had guest actors from as close as a neighboring suburb to Ohio all the way to England!!!

Dream Reapers has done some major renovations for Transworld 2007 that we would love everyone to come see.

Keep in mind, placement and availability is not guaranteed.
(Dream Reaper actors do not need to fill out this form)

bodybagging
01-09-2007, 03:25 PM
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bodybag entertainment is ready set and able to go, we will finally get to participate in MY FAVORITE attraction...........

Ken Spriggs
01-10-2007, 07:28 AM
We redid a big chunck for last season......water and a bunch of it

Body.....think corpse/cemetery for me!!!!!

Jonathan
01-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Should be a good show once again. I expect it to be.

maverick005
01-11-2007, 04:14 AM
got a spot for a 93 year old sexually active woman that gives out cotton candy...lol...i would love to come and help out but unfortunately i think i will be half in the bag on the nights you are open...lol...but granny will be there this haunt season i am sure...lol..take care guys...see you in a few weeks

todd poole

Ken Spriggs
01-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Look here Todd...you will be making a nice lady upset if you don't show up.
I don't want to hear about being 1/2 in the bag (I have a bottle of rum and tekillya waiting) or being tired.....You know what I have to get done that weekend.

Come on you know you want to!!!!!!!!

Jim Warfield
01-11-2007, 08:46 AM
He will be half in the bag? Her bag? Her bag of cotton candy?
Carefull if you go in head-first, you might smother!
Whata way to go!
I love cotton candy! My teeth don't. Well, they wil just have to GO!

Steve Verdino
01-11-2007, 09:16 AM
You know that Show-me! the clown has a bit of a crush on granny. :D

Ken Spriggs
01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
And from what I remember Show me likes anything that moves!

Damn clowns

maverick005
01-11-2007, 06:51 PM
everyone like granny...she has the good goods....however, she was saying something about not liking the cold weather, the frigid wind blows up her moomoo and chills the labia not to mention that it turns the headlights on....lol...she has a thing for clowns...i think it has something to do with the good time "show-me" the clown showed her last tme....i will see if i can convince her to make it out though...

todd poole

maverick005
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
everyone like granny...she has the good goods....however, she was saying something about not liking the cold weather, the frigid wind blows up her moomoo and chills the labia (dont wanna freeze the ol' girls money maker) not to mention that it turns the headlights on....lol...she has a thing for clowns...i think it has something to do with the good time "show-me" the clown showed her last tme....i will see if i can convince her to make it out though...

todd poole

Steve Verdino
01-11-2007, 07:03 PM
You can say that again!

Ken Spriggs
01-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Todd....Granny's Panties are still hangin up!!!
You know Granny wants to play!

maverick005
01-12-2007, 10:35 AM
i heard you guys were researching the odor trying to make a sinister scent from her panties...lol..."grannies rotten crotch" will surely be a huge success....i will save you some time with the R&D though...just take rotten cabbage, 4 week old eggs, and a just a hint of mildew mix that together and BAM!!!! you got a grannies rotten crotch sinister scent...take care and make sure you send the royalties to me....lol

todd

Jim Warfield
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM
...then strain the juices through the original apple from the garden of eden, you know the one, the shriveled up apple that looks like a Granny-face.

drfrightner
01-12-2007, 01:18 PM
I would love to Ken, I just don't know whats going on until I get there. Believe it or not I'm one of the best baby!

So If I commit how do you handle your STAR actors, do I get a dressing room, limo service, per diem, what? LOL

Larry

Steve Verdino
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I would love to do Ken,

Now we all know!!

drfrightner
01-12-2007, 02:24 PM
What are you talking about I didn't say that...

(I changed it) LOL

Larry

Ken Spriggs
01-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Larry let's be honest about this.......when was the last time you sweated your rear off scaring people in a haunted house?

That is what I thought.

Larry I don't think you could handle a night working for us!!!!

Yes that was a challenge :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL

drfrightner
01-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Ken,

I acted in my haunted house last year, and the year before that. I'm a natural born actor my friend, I can handle working in your haunted house and could beat you scare for scare all night long!!!

I can act for scares, I can act for personality, I can do a zillion different accents, you name it I can do it. You must not forget that I was acting in haunted houses when I was in 4th grade, heck when I was in 3rd grade.

When I started my own haunted house I built it, I managed it, I market the thing and I acted inside EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

I'll show you a thing or two... LOL

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I have the Chicago Sun Times article, Timmy McVeigh had a haunted house in his parent's basement.
Practise, practise, practise!

Ken Spriggs
01-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Come on Larry I am sure that the Haunted House owners from around the world would love to see you in action.
As far as me....
I have a crutch called 2 chainsaws....I am getting older these days

SpFXChic
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Sounds like a "Haunt Celebrity Deathmatch" to me. LOL.

Jim Warfield
01-15-2007, 09:34 AM
How can you be sure if the person driving into the Transworld parking lot is a "Haunt Celebrity"?
Their car says "Celebrity" right on the fender, right where Chevy put it!

drfrightner
01-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Ken,

I would love to but as you know going to Chicago is busines. Although I enjoy seeing old friends, making new ones, and meeting people I've chatted with from the net, my entire web/media company depends on this show. Having the opportunity to meet people face to face, answer their questions is very important.

For most vendors you work LONG hours and I mean LONG!

We've pared down our booths these past few years, but at IAAPA we worked for THREE days and NIGHTS straight. We'll get to the show the afternoon before the show, then set up and you're tired from the long drive, set up and all the other stuff.

What I really hate the most about the TW show is they start the show at 9am, they should start the show at 10am and end the show at 6pm. People have to get up so early which means you can't stay out super late! If you know what I mean.

Anyway, just so you KNOW, I'm one of the best actors you've ever seen! I can still do it and could do it if I wanted for an entire season if not an entire year and love every minute of it.

Its hard to do when you're trying to keep the whole place running you know...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Trust me Ken I would love to work in your haunted house...after I get there I will see if I can make it.

Thanks
Larry

Jim Warfield
01-15-2007, 10:57 PM
I could never put in some acting time at DreamReapers.
I wouldn't give up the customers, I would be taking them all the way through the house myself!
Wring that audience for all they are worth, every laugh, scream, emotion, nuiance , belch, chirp and when I can't do it anymore I reach down deep inside and keep doing it anyway! "Tote that barge, lift that bale!"
No! I want to scare them! I want to be soley responsible for their sensations and wild imaginations!!!
So it took 90 minutes, they will NEVER FORGET those 90 minutes!
(unless a friendly brain tumor decides to show them mercy!)
No mercy coming from my direction.
"Stop! Please Stop it! My stomach hurts!"
And them I fall on the floor and ask if they need me to kiss something make it better?
When they have been gasping for air , for the breath of life, for at least 30 seconds, then I pause...reset, here we go again!

savage
01-16-2007, 12:36 AM
Zombo the Clown has thrown his dead chicken into the ring.

Pray for me. That guy's f*@kin' CRAZY.

Ken Spriggs
01-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Well at least Zombo can come out and play with OzO Oh no....Wait i thought that was a good thing. Good for us not good for anyone else.

Gee Larry can you guess what I am doing?
Playing the worlds smallest violin for you.......

Ok I guess you forgot a few things

We run a company called SINISTER SCENTS
We also have a booth to man
We also have business to do
We also have a haunt to run
We also have a bunch of RUM to drink with the Pirates
We also have a bunch of TEQUILA to drink after the Pirates pass out!

It's all in a weekend Larry LOL

drfrightner
01-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Dude YOU LIVE IN CHICAGO! LOL

Don't ya think it makes a difference? Not to mention you're making money from opening. That helps your motivation! C'mon man!

Larry

Ken Spriggs
01-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I live 1.15 hours from the convention center
Doesn't look like Chicago to me

Besides the aurgument here is wether or not Uncle Larry has a few hours to work a haunt....not where Ken lives.

Come on Larry your fans await you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haunted Illinois
01-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Larry,

I think it would be awesome if you did guest-act at Dream Reapers. I would love to be able to post "Larry Kirchner guest-acted at Dream Reapers Haunted House during Transworld weekend!" in my Transworld Overview! :D

Jim Warfield
01-16-2007, 06:27 PM
So what's stopping you from posting this Adam?
Ether versus reality? Are almost the same right now, aren't they?
The only real difference or way you can tell them from one another is, the one needs toilet paper ocassionally. (or runs a great risk of being snubbed by the rest of us for odiferous reasons)

Raycliff Manor
01-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Larry, create a cgi or video projection of yourself and let Dream Reapers use it in the haunt. Then you can tell everyone to watch for you at Dream Reapers! :wink:

Kel

Jim Warfield
01-16-2007, 11:32 PM
According to Mr. Tuxedo "CGI" stands for "Cat Generated Imaginings"
Look deeply into his eyes...........how do cats and snakes have the same eyes? They both "Hiss" too!?

drfrightner
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
As I stated before Ken, I would love to do it and I will try to do it. What else can I say...I think it would be FUN!

I will bring my OWN costume if I can work the thing. I have my favorite costume tucked away in my closet, which I don't allow any of my actors to use or wreck. LOL.

Everything depends on everything else. We'll see my friend!

But if I do you'd probably put me in some whole in the wall spot that the devil himself couldn't scare anyone... right ken? LOL

Larry

Ken Spriggs
01-17-2007, 01:20 PM
NO WAY LARRY.......um well for those of you that have been to Dream Reapers....WOULDN'T HE LOOK GOOD IN THE BATHTUB??????
Rufus will treat you real nice for the evening.

Come on Larry don't get my hopes up!!

OHHH and one more thing oh self proclaimed actor of the year.....
What the hell are you doing leaving your costume where people might want to wear it?
I sometimes leave my stuff where people might think about using it....but they would NEVER think more than 10 seconds....before they realize what might happen to them.

bodybagging
01-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Ken just Put Larry in with me, How much trouble could a couple of reapernewbies get into.............

and just for the RECORD, I truley believe that the bathtub scene totally secured a place in my heart for DREAMREAPERS!

Ken Spriggs
01-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Rob,

We toyed with the idea of getting rid of the shack......NOPE CAN'T DO IT
Maybe for the 2008 season but it stays till then
We catch some hell for that scene but what the heck
Who knows I might go pirate ya never know
:shock: (Hi Karl)

Jim Warfield
01-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Would that infallable horror suit be your "Birthday Suit?'
Larry?
Perfect for a bathtub scene! hahaha!

Ken Spriggs
01-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Oh great one...I mean Larry :lol: are you going to be bringing a costume?
We are going to do some laundry this weekend, just want to save you a ripe one if there is still a chance that you are going to grace us with your presence.

We also save a special costume for the guys we really like......hope you like clowns.

In all seriousness if anyone is interested in working....please fill out the forms and get them to Steve so we can get a handle on what we are doing for the weekend.

We usually leave my wife to handle the booth after 330pm or so...if a ride is an issue we will have plenty of people heading back to the house from the convention.....stop by the booth upstairs...the smelly one SINISTER SCENTS

Steve Verdino
01-23-2007, 10:13 AM
To add what Ken said - If you do need a ride, please talk to one of the guys at the Sinister Scents booth as EARLY as possible and try to be ready to leave from the show.

We've received a few submissions from the form but I expect there are more of you out there that would like to come by. If so, please try to get your information on the form as early as possible as I will be closing the form the week of the convention.

Thanks all!!!

Form:
www.hauntedconnection.com/drtw