View Full Version : A Couple Safe House Pictures.
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Here are a few pix from The SafeHouse Dinner.
Not everyone is in these pictures, so if you were there and part of it all, please share your photos, I know we are missing at least 5-8 others off the top of my head.
Now we have to figure out a dinner for Orlando and have Greg from Brutal Images entertain us again.
Also if you were there please tell us what your experience was. I personally had a blast, the food was good and I loved telling pretty much everyone to go find the restroom to have them find a brick wall. So many gadgets, walls moving and having to leave underground through a tunnel and phone booth rocked.
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
05-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Don't forget the badass machine gun...
05-06-2009, 09:43 AM
JJ, Did anyone get interrogated?
I'll post up our pics this evening.
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
I don't think anyone did.
I do know Brett Molitor got lost and joined us so late the hostess warned me no more ppl. LOL.
And Greg from Brutal was so crazy Beaker from BBSD kept apologizing to people for him.
And my Patti Melt was pretty rockin.
05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Whats up with the guy giving the middle finger?
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
That would be Greg from Brutal Images...hands down probably the most far out person iv ever met! LOL cant wait for MHC guys!
I loved finding all the cool telephone booths and watching the martini tubes.
Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
p.s. that was John Waynes machine gun!
05-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Jonathan has eluded a few times, no he has outed me completely on being late. Here are my top thirteen excuses.
1. I was at Beer Belly's just down the road from Hauntcon with a couple of friends I know from when I lived in the area before and they kept putting beer in front of me. ( a true Wisco tradition)
2. I got lost with the help of my verizon dare phone gps navigation (tomtom kicks ass but I left it at home)
3. The alley to the Safehouse was exactly as described and there was NO parking.
4. I drove around the block like four times hoping for a spot to open up.
5. Drove around a differant way and found a public garage, yea.
6. Drove down, down, down and finally found a spot in the third basement level.
7. Had to pee so bad I stopped in a bar around the corner soI wouldn't wet myself as I had gotten lost, drove around looking for a parking spot and the last several beers my friends bought me were ready to leave me
8. I was stopped in the lobby for a password and the girls there dragged there feet like they are supposed to.
9. Once I got in, all the staff I talked to said "JONATHAN who????"
10. Then they pointed to a group in the bar that had eaten earlier and included the contact lens girl. next!
11. I ask again about Jonathans group and they repeat "JONATHAN WHO???"
12 Finally Jonathan appears and is chastised for not having his group together and warned! I promise to bribe the waitress to make it up to her.
13. I must have known if I was late, I would get to sit next to Jackie, the latest Haunted Hottie!!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.