PDA

View Full Version : The most ridiculous...

actiondeath
05-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Make-up demo EVER! I doubt that any of you remember, but I did a small series of video tutorials on various topics last year for ZombieWalk Columbus. They're all still up on my YouTube site (youtube.com/actiondeath) (http://www.youtube.com/actiondeath). Most of them turned out more funny than helpful, but that was kind of the point. Like the blind leading the blind. Maybe it's me, I dunno... I find it funny.

Anyway, this is the first video tutorial for ZWC2009 and it's probably the worst one yet. In fact, you WILL lose brain cells if you watch it. I promise.

8e3cVeRiAZg

Enjoy!

brad
05-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Yep, I deffinately got stupider on that one!

Nah, it's still a good video man

Jim Warfield
05-10-2009, 06:02 AM
Amateur videos are OK. We all have made them, they are a "slice of Life", entertaining no matter what.
The time spent infront of the camera goes along at a different pace when we are doing the filming compared to what the final product seems to come out looking like.
Everything can be a learning experience or not depending upon how important we make it or need it to be.
It's not easy with one camera, one or no helpers and all of those other limiting considerations of the situation.