PDA

View Full Version : I Have Never Seen or Heard It All!

Jim Warfield
01-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Tonight a honeymoon couple were here, they are middle aged, not the first time around for either of them.
They were very quiet for most of the tour acting shy or scared?
We got to the Bad Dream Bedroom and the new Groom was afraid, his new Bride actually threatened him in front of me and said,' If you don't do this you ain't gettn "Chitt" from me later!" I laughed right out loud about this "threat".
I was Extremely tempted to congratulate him on his achievment that guaranteed him a frolic later, what made it so funny was how they totally reversed the dynamics of the moment as far as who was scared and who was feeling or being threatened by the other one!
Something like this had never happened here before, I couldn't believe she said that infront of me, I wasn't in a line or anything.

ClusterOne
01-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Thats too funny Jim!!

I know a lot of guys that take girls to haunts just for the prolonged 'body grip o' death' they get during the show...sounds like your customers took that one level higher!

Jonathan
01-10-2007, 08:48 AM
That is hilarious Jim. Too frigging funny.

Jim Warfield
01-10-2007, 08:55 AM
The ratio of females to males going through my house is well lop-sided in favor of it being a female thing to do, often the guys can't risk looking scared infront of the little lady.
Lately some people who were through here 15 or more years ago, just once, have returned to tell me they were "too scared" to come back until now?
As the "Scary Factor" goes it really runs the gamut:

Such as_ "Not scary at all."
"I was scared a few times a little."
"I have never been so genuinely frightened in a haunted
house, it just wierded me out!"
"I can't do this!"
"I saw "someone" looking out your window, I can't come in."
"I feel ghosts in your house." (From the parking lot)
Then some can't even drive or walk passed here!

Of course I work very hard at giving everyone a really fun, stimulating time, creating opportunitys for them to laugh and have memories made here that lures them back for more....unless they don't like mental and physical stimulation and can't even crack a smile. No hope for them.
HAHAHAHAHA!
OH WELL?

Jim Warfield
01-15-2007, 11:21 AM
The last wo days here have seen us having real winter weather forecasts, followed by real winter!
Last night I didn't even bother to turn on my outside lights, it had been raining, then freezing, now snowing fairly heavilly, so only seven people showed up for the house tour!? They drove 2 1/2 hours to get here!
We all had a really fun time! Much laughing! Only two of the seven had been here before, and I created some new fans who kept saying they are coming back here to play Hide & Seek with their friends soon!
Their positive responses ellict my positive responses and an increased energy level in me. I must be very lucky to have all this pure fun!
(And once again, they paid me for it!)