PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to...

Raycliff Manor
05-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Robert Short? I just viewed the Hauntworld 8 video for the first time in a long time and I'm still impressed by the Chateau Greystoke and Terror Dome attractions produced by Robert Short. Does Robert still produce haunted attractions or is he still involved in the industry? Those attractions were state of the art by even today's standards! The acting shown at those two attractions in the Hauntworld video is incredible! I'm planning to show the segment to our Actors for inspiration!

Kel

drfrightner
05-15-2009, 06:25 AM
Had you posted his name in yoru title he would have replied... he's on the forums and posts every now and then. I guess he's making movies... he did an awesome job in Punisher, but I would imagine he's working on another movie right now. Funny you should ask because he just sent me an email a couple days ago. He said he lives right behind Iron Man's house from the movie... I need to go visit him!

LOL

Larry

Speculo
05-15-2009, 07:07 AM
Wasn't there a big story about him in Hauntworld two issues ago...?

Thanks!

scarygoat
05-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Ya there was, I was just reading it, lol.

Raycliff Manor
05-16-2009, 09:00 AM
I just got an email from Robert and he's actually working on another Terrordome style project. Glad to know he's still in the game. I can't wait to see what this new Terrodome looks like!

I'm actually going through all the HauntWorld videos, for probably the third time now on most, and I'm realizing how much great advice and how many excellent tips I've gotten from the videos. It's funny, some of the stuff we've done at our haunt we think we've come up with the ideas, only to realize we had gotten the suggestions from the videos and forgotten it, only to later look at a room and go, "Hey, I know what we can do here!" For anyone looking to get into the industry, I highly recommend you get any videos you can. Larry really does share a LOT of valuable insights in the tapes/DVD's. Again, in retrospect, I'm realizing how valuable!

Kel

Darkblood
05-16-2009, 10:23 AM
I know that Hauntworld will be represented at MHC. Will the DVD's be available there for purchase?

Kirk

damon carson
05-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Are there going to be any new H.W. videos made. Espessically with the new Darkness in them? I knew something was said a few months back before Transworld.
Damon

jason
05-17-2009, 11:50 PM
I just got an email from Robert and he's actually working on another Terrordome project. Glad to know he's still in the game. I can't wait to see what this new Terrodome looks like!

I'm actually going through all the HauntWorld videos, for probably the third time now on most, and I'm realizing how much great advice and how many excellent tips I've gotten from the videos. It's funny, some of the stuff we've done at our haunt we think we've come up with the ideas, only to realize we had gotten the suggestions from the videos and forgotten it, only to later look at a room and go, "Hey, I know what we can do here!" For anyone looking to get into the industry, I highly recommend you get any videos you can. Larry really does share a LOT of valuable insights in the tapes/DVD's. Again, in retrospect, I'm realizing how valuable!

Kel

lol he may know my friend ken.