PDA

View Full Version : wall mounted "jumper" prop?

MDKing
05-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Hello evryone,
Does anyone know who makes the prop of the guy who you mount to the wall and he looks like he's about to jump off and pounce on you? I think he was an insane guy or possessed looking but I can't remember who sold that prop. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Allan

Front Yard Fright
05-16-2009, 11:22 AM
The only thing that comes to mind is Pale Night's "Hanging Licker".
http://palenightproductions.com/animations.html
Good luck!
:).

JamBam
05-16-2009, 12:23 PM
We took one of the scarefactory jumpers that we bought a few years ago and turned him into a wall jumper. We have moved this jumper around nearly every year from under hotel beds and other spots. By the way for all you that have had trouble with scarefactory animations, we have had very little trouble with any of the three animations we bought in 2002.

We built a wall behind an organ, had the actor get one of the group to sit and play some music. The actor encourages the group to gather close around the customer playing the organ. At the moment determined by the actor, who hits the foot switch to have the jumper jump through the picture frame mounted above the organ. Very effective.

jason
05-18-2009, 03:33 AM
i know which one you're talking about. it was a vampire creature that was made years ago. i can not think of who makes it but i know i have seen it on the web last year i believe.

i'll keep an eye out!

Gore Galore
05-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Pale Night does the Licker and it was at the Haunt Show this season.
But Distortions does a couple pieces that are meant to hang on the wall.
They do an insane girl and a vampire with wings.
Not sure who else does anything that fits what you are looking for.

Dman
05-18-2009, 09:19 AM
I think your looking for Creative Visions animation called Not Yet Dead, you can check it out at this link.

http://www.hauntvisions.com/HCNotDeadYet.html

I hope this helps.

Dan Augusto
Owner Tombstone Productions

MDKing
05-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks guys, those were some great examples you mentioned but there was another prop from a vendor at the show a couple years back whose name escapes me which was the one I am thinking of...

I appreciate the info guys!

Allan