PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Salvation

Jolly Pumpkin
05-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I went to an advance screening of Terminator Salvation tonight and I was pretty impressed. While it started off slow to explain the story, most of the movie was action packed with amazing special FX, plenty of machines and even a cameo by Arnold Swarzaneger. It was obviously a body double with his head pasted on, but either way He was in it for a few minutes. Even people in the audience clapped and cheered after the credits rolled.

By the way if anyone wants free passes to movie screenings in your area, just sign up to www.gofobo.com. If there are screenings in your area and tickets available you print the passes out, they scan them at the theater and you get to see the movie for free. I see at least 2 free movie screenings a month through gofobo.com.

If you aren't emailed the RSVP code or aren't able to reserve the tickets because they are sold out just visit http://gofobocodes.blogspot.com/ or www.filmmetro.com to find RSVP codes posted. You can also sign up to filmmetro.com for free movie screenings.