PDA

View Full Version : Nightfrights Haunted bust Review

icemanfred
05-26-2009, 05:34 PM
This thing is So Cool!
I love it.
It Looks great even from inches away.
Worthy of a place in Disneys Haunted Mansion.

The Videos on Nightsfrights.net set my expectaions pretty high.
This is one of those Rare instances where a product actually lives up to my expectations. Considering some of the add ons Nightfrights is working on. I'd say it exceeds my expectations of what a Haunted Bust can be. They are really taking things to a new level.

Mike was incrediblly helpful in answering my many questions. This is a big ticket item for me. So I had alot of questions. Thanks Mike.

Everything right down to the screw to attach the projector bracket has been taken into account and been provided.
The whole experience has been a pleasure.

Over the years I have collected many props and spend alot of money.
Over the coarse of a season I would end up with alot of ok, cheaper props. This time I decided to splurge and buy one world class prop.
I'm glad I did.

beardedbil
05-26-2009, 08:21 PM
I believe its www.nightfrights.net (http://www.nightfrights.net)

icemanfred
05-27-2009, 07:06 AM
Yes, you are correct.
Second time I made that mistake

Raycliff Manor
08-17-2009, 08:42 AM
I'll second that. This is definitely one of the best products we've invested in for the Raycliff Manor attraction! Outstanding product and a fantastic way to add perceived value to your event! We've relocated the bust this year in a room that will give people a greater opportunity to view it. It happens to also work as a great distraction. The patrons become mesmerized by the bust and then... wham!:p I also love hearing people say "just like Disney!" :-D

Kel