PDA

View Full Version : MHC Thanks

Barry
06-07-2009, 08:51 PM
I just wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who made this weekend very special. From our sponsors, to the vendors, the speakers,and all of you who just came to enjoy the show, all of you played a part in making MHC what is it.

I am dead tired now. Look for a more detailed wrapup post from me soon.

Barry

xxxdirk
06-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Congrats to your team Barry. You guys put on a GREAT convention!! I think, all things considered, yours has to be my favorite!!

Ron

Damon_M
06-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Yes, it was a great time getting to see everyone and talk to so many different haunters.

UndeadProd
06-08-2009, 08:27 AM
The ScareHouse crew had an absolute blast, and also met a slew of new and talented artists, haunters, and vendors all weekend long. It's a great show, and obviously a ton of work -- so thanks to all the folks who made it happen.

I pity the hotel staff that has to clean-up after the thousands of those video game players today -- what a bunch of self-absorbed idiot-holes.

Just like Transworld, I was on Twitter non-stop all weekend. Check out some low-rez cell phone pix here: http://twitpic.com/photos/ScareHouseScott (photos are in reverse-order, with last one taken first)

maddi005
06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
MHC was awesome again as usual...and i wanted to send a personal thanks to the producers and volunteers who make the show possible...barry, kelly, neena and kathy put on a fantastic show...it seems like every year just keeps on gettin better and better...

and thanks to all our supportive customers for stoppin by the screamline booth and keepin the doors open...as always it is a pleasure to meet, greet, hang and chat with all of you...

maddi poole
screamline studios

Jonathan
06-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks to everyone who helps put on MHC. Always a fun show, good times and friends.

I have TONS of great audio from you all and dont forget the recorder is awalys out even at the Frog on fri night...dun dun dun.

Was great seeing everyone and I am ready for 2010 and hope all vendors did good at MHC as well.

andythecorpse
06-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I dont post much, but I also would like to say thank you to everyone that came out and made the weekend a blast! MHC seems to get better and better each year! A big thank you to everyone that makes MHC the con that I look forward to going to more then any other!

- Andy
DreamReapers Haunted house

GraveStalker
06-08-2009, 11:42 AM
...And a Special thanks to whoever arranged the power outage simulation event - the stairway escape experience was particularly fun!!!

DedGurl
06-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Have to agree with the power outage experience. Awesome. Might have something to do with the apocolypse-inducing combination of a Full Moon and a thousand haunters in costume!!

Thanks Barry and the MHC crew for a FANTASTIC time, yet again! I never regret my decision to attend, and I always leave ready to book my flight for the following year.

~ Lori
Otherwise known as that "Dollie attached to the stilt walker" at the Ball

Darkblood
06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
MHC was a blast! Even better than last year and I didn't think it was possible!
I met so many people from the board and not. Fun times!

Kirk

Dusti
06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
As always, y'all did a fantastic job - thanks much for continuing to put on such a good event!

xxxdirk
06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Kirk, I was looking for you...Sorry I missed ya!

Haunted Illinois
06-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Barry,

You did an amazing job. From the pre-con tours to the show floor to the costume party and other activities, it was IMHO the best Haunt Industry show ever!!! I can't wait until next year!!! :D

Darkblood
06-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Ron,
I was looking for you (ask my biz partner...lol)
I did meet a lot of folks from here though!
Next time!

Kirk

BruiseMuse
06-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Barry,
Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys put into MHC. The show was amazing! Every aspect was awesome and I can't wait until next year!

Banshee
06-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks MWHC folks! I had an awesome time! Loved the bus tour (again).. Kudos to all of the haunts & attractions for putting on some great shows!!
I'll plan to come again next year :D

Fear Unfathomed
06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks to everyone who helps put on MHC. Always a fun show, good times and friends.

I have TONS of great audio from you all and dont forget the recorder is awalys out even at the Frog on fri night...dun dun dun.

Was great seeing everyone and I am ready for 2010 and hope all vendors did good at MHC as well.

JJ - I facebooked your mom. LMAO!

This was my first MHC as well and I absolutely loved it! My biggest thanks to everyone!!! Fantastic weekend!

pumpkinpulp
06-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks for putting on a great show Barry and the rest of the MHC gang! Pumpkin Pulp had a blast again being there. It was great meeting everyone again and it was really successful for us. Plus, our Jimmy da Butcher character at our haunt Scarevania took first place in the Scariest costume contest! Good times!

Jonathan
06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
JJ - I facebooked your mom. LMAO!

This was my first MHC as well and I absolutely loved it! My biggest thanks to everyone!!! Fantastic weekend!

OKAY...AWESOME SHOW, GREAT PPL. I know I posted my THank Yous and wrap ups all over before...

BUT....

I knew it was a matter of time before my phrase got around...

LOL THanks Fear....but I also Facebooked your mom and as I told one of the gamers....I Atari-ed His Mom.

Fear Unfathomed
06-09-2009, 11:18 AM
OKAY...AWESOME SHOW, GREAT PPL. I know I posted my THank Yous and wrap ups all over before...

BUT....

I knew it was a matter of time before my phrase got around...

LOL THanks Fear....but I also Facebooked your mom and as I told one of the gamers....I Atari-ed His Mom.

that's ok - i twittered your sister.

DedGurl
06-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Did the gamer even KNOW what Atari was? LOL

MonsterGuts
06-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Two big thumbs up to Barry and crew for another awesome weekend. MHC was a blast. Saw a lot of old friends, and made a few new ones. That alone is worth the trip.

Jonathan
06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Did the gamer even KNOW what Atari was? LOL

I hope so.

Raycliff Manor
06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Maddi,

We were at the Screamline booth for quite a while. I guess we missed you! We'll have to catch you at the next show. Jason, thanks again for all your help! You have got to be one of the most patient people I've met. You put up with Lee and I both while we talked your ear off with a number of drinks under out belts! LMAO! You rock my friend!

Kel

Kevin Dells
06-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I couldn't make it this year but have heard nothing but rave reveiws, i WILL be there next year come hell or highwater!

A huge congrads going out to all the kids from illinois that cleaned up on the contests.

Andy, Matt and Pete from Dream Reapers winning the make up wars.

And Brittney and Brooke Englehart (from my old haunt touring group,Svenpuss) for taking top honors in the Ms. Scary Midwest Pageant. Very proud of the girls!

I wanted to post pictures but my photobuckets down right now, the costume looked awesome and very original.

And Yes Svenpuss is available for hire for October, contact me if interested

Lupus_Grenwych
06-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I couldn't make it this year but have heard nothing but rave reveiws, i WILL be there next year come hell or highwater!

A huge congrads going out to all the kids from illinois that cleaned up on the contests.

Andy, Matt and Pete from Dream Reapers winning the make up wars.

And Brittney and Brooke Englehart (from my old haunt touring group,Svenpuss) for taking top honors in the Ms. Scary Midwest Pageant. Very proud of the girls!

I wanted to post pictures but my photobuckets down right now, the costume looked awesome and very original.

And Yes Svenpuss is available for hire for October, contact me if interested

Sorry, the SvenPussians are booked ;)

OdetteDespairr
06-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Sok everyone just has to remember WWJD....What Would Jonathan Do?

lolz

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

Jonathan
06-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Too funny Jackie. Yeah...when life throws something at you just pause....WWJD? What Would Jonathan DO

Kevin Dells
06-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Sorry, the SvenPussians are booked ;)

Theres always 2010 and thats what i had in mind when i typed it Regg.

scrye
06-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Another "thank you" posted elsewhere, but it is worth repeating:

THANK YOU MHC MANAGEMENT AND VOLUNTEERS!

Chris

Killer Katie
06-11-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure what was worse for a companion convention.... religious folk running from us, or 1000 12 - 16 yrs old boys saying "boobs" at every opportunity...LOL
I fealt so bad for my model.... I think she caused instant puberty and it looked painful! LMAO

chuck weber
06-11-2009, 04:27 PM
were the WOLF BROTHERS in attendance ??? Please advise... thanks.

Killer Katie
06-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I know one Wolfe bros was there - I stood next to him at the Body painting.

spookhaven
06-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Chuck:

Nick Wolfe was there.

I also wanted to thank everyone for a great time. My crew loved it and learned so much from talking to everyone.

It was a great time.

OdetteDespairr
06-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Nick was officially there, you can tell he talks alot more than Brian does

Jackie